Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Pgf2a" and running to the crapper

el jefe

Well, before pgf2 you could call me el jefe, now you can just call me faucet butt. I took my first injections today with 1/2cc lutalyse in each pec for a total of 1cc. Minimal pain, no coughing and no cramping. Maybe this stuff was fake or was I immune to the effects of pgf2? Then five minutes later, WHAM! Felt like someone hit me in the stomach with a brick. I ran to the crapper and let it rip. Wow! I shit up a storm. Anyways, Im looking forward to the positive side effects of pgf2 and will keep all of you posted. :D

1 cc for a first time and no pain, WHAW

impressive, 1 cc for a first shot and hardly no pain.
Keep up the good work.

Re: 1 cc for a first time and no pain, WHAW

Jeff_rys said:
impressive, 1 cc for a first shot and hardly no pain.
Keep up the good work.

The pain did increase about 10 minutes after the first injection. However, it was not as bad as I expected. By the way Jeff_rys, your posts on pgf2 have become a good reference for me.

Last edited:
HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Fun huh?

But damnit... I wanna hear about pain!! I can't believe it didn't really hurt... but I'm glad to see the shits prevail.
I somewhat agree with Conan... the shits seemed to subside after a while... but it took a couple weeks for me, not a few days. And even after they stopped for the most part, on some days, it'd still cause the shit to spray out of my ass like water from a whale's spout.

I hate that shit. One time I injected 1cc in each delt. I spent the next half hour on the can BLOWING shit out of my ass! Unless your a pro I dont feel the stuff is worth the pain.
I sold it to my brother and he injected it into his belly fat lost a GREAT DEAL OF WEIGHT! All it did was make my shoulders a little bigger.

Top Bottom