Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions about hgh

garryb

so i am consitering trying hgh along with some of need2's supps. upaun reading about hgh im finding that they say to inj into individual muscle groups. i have taken steroids before but has always been a shot in the rear. my question is, would i still use a 1 1/2 needle or does it matter as to what muscle group you are injecting.? also the doseage is messured difrantly wich im not familure with, can someone explain the diff to me. and for those that have used hgh, what kind of gains did you get?

any and all info would be great . i dont know a whole lot about hgh, and would love to here about it more.

thanks garryb

I don't believe there's any advantage in injecting GH into different muscles. Just chose a convenient location and stick with it. Sub-cutaneous in the abs is the best.

There also isn't a great deal of difference between sub-cutaneous and intra-muscular injections with GH. The peak concentration of GH is only very slightly higher when injected sub-cutaneously.

If you insist on injecting into the muscle, a 1" pin should be sufficient in most areas, but see if you can get a 26 or greater guage as you will waste less.

Top Bottom