Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Propecia (Finastride)

Through my limited research today I am guessing finastride is used to prevent hair loss on cycle. Does anybody have any opinions on finastride. Is this something I should add into my future cycles being that my main side effect concern is hair loss (coming in second place to reduction in ball size obviously)? Do some people use this off cycle anyway to prevent natural hair loss?

Fina will slow the rate of hair loss and can promote new hair growth. HOWEVER, once you stop taking Fina, you will lose whatever hair you gained from its use. Your rate of hair loss will also return to normal.

It is not a 'fix' for the hair loss issue. My view is that you are either planning on taking it permanently, or not at all.

Hair loss is genetic. Steroids speed up the process. In other words, you were going to lose it anyway, but now you're just losing it sooner.

Finasteride has side effects in about 1-2% of cases (normally ED dysfunction). These can continue following cessation of use.

My dr thinks my hypergonadism is finasteride induced, and if so, it has caused shitloads of problems for me.

I have never been a cycle and took it for hairless. 2 years following usage, i still have all my hair, but also elevated E, and test and DHEA levels that no 90 year old would envy.

If you use it 95% likely everything will be OK, except DHT is also useful for strength, so strength gains may be reduced.

Finasteride has side effects in about 1-2% of cases (normally ED dysfunction). These can continue following cessation of use.

My dr thinks my hypergonadism is finasteride induced, and if so, it has caused shitloads of problems for me.

I have never been a cycle and took it for hairless. 2 years following usage, i still have all my hair, but also elevated E, and test and DHEA levels that no 90 year old would envy.

If you use it 95% likely everything will be OK, except DHT is also useful for strength, so strength gains may be reduced.

I was on Propecia for 5 years. I ran out and after about 2 weeks noticed a boost in libido. I never took the shit again. Now, 5 years later, I have the libido and the test level and FSH and LH levels of a 90 year old man also. My urologist just prescribed Clomid to try to get my HPTA jum started. PROPECIA IS POISON. STAY AWAY FROM IT!!

Top Bottom