Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prop mast and winny cycle

F_Castle_82

I'm about to run a testosterone propionate mast and Winstrol - stanozolol cycle this will be my third cycle first was just test testosterone propionate second was sustanon and Winstrol - stanozolol i am 5'11" 240 bf ~17%i planned on running

Test P & Mast 100 mgs eod Weeks 1-10
Winstrol - stanozolol 50 Mgs ED Weeks 4-10

do you guys think i should add trenbolone Ace to this cycle or wait until i get alittle more experience under my belt then jump up to a four compound cycle?

F_Castle_82 said:
I'm about to run a testosterone propionate mast and Winstrol - stanozolol cycle this will be my third cycle first was just test testosterone propionate second was sustanon and Winstrol - stanozolol i am 5'11" 240 bf ~17%i planned on running

Test P & Mast 100 mgs eod Weeks 1-10
Winstrol - stanozolol 50 Mgs ED Weeks 4-10

do you guys think i should add trenbolone Ace to this cycle or wait until i get alittle more experience under my belt then jump up to a four compound cycle?
You should lean up nicely on that cycle. I would be inclined to run with it & see how you go. You could still decide if to throw in some tren to finish off if you wanted to experience the effects of the drug. Even a couple of weeks will give you the tren effect.

Top Bottom