Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primobolan depot homebrew questions

Lab_Rat113

Hello folks. New to forum, totally new to steroids, 47 yo male here. I am thinking about methenolone enanthate solo as my first cycle. Don't judge too hard, virgin here. Been natty for years, currently at 205lbs and 15% BF, maybe a closer to 14%. I think I did well for 5'9" nattty.

I am also thinking to buy methenolone enanthate powder from ****. All relevant info welcome. Also looking for specific instruction on how to reconstitute powder into injectable liquid. I have dug out a few recipes on internet, but not real step by step procedures. Can't be a simple mixing of ingredients together.

Last edited:
This post of yours will prob get shut down. We do not discuss sources on this forum and the laws are very unforgiving. You cannot do a cycle with just primo unless you want to have zero sex drive. Every cycle must include some test. Once you've done some more homework write back. Mixing is easy and much cheaper.

Footdoc, thank you for reply. Edited my post, kind of tired of being infracted and banned here and there. Fkn hypocritical sport it is. So, me asking questions here is a part of homework, ok. I didn't know Primo shuts down sex drive, nobody seemed to mention it. You say "some test"... Will test cyp at 200mg/week be sufficient?

This will be my first cycle ever. And I am older guy at 47 going on 48. And gyno prone, I have a bit of tissue already. This was the reason I decided to go with Primo in first place.

...and mixing. Anybody? I see this recipe, and have questions.

[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]、[/FONT][FONT=&quot]40ml for 100mg/ml[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 grams Methenolone enanthate
29 ml Grapeseed Oil
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
6ml benzyl benzoate = 15%[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]in what order do we mix things? I have seen procedure for enanthate but it was something else, perhaps trenbolone enanthate. Would it be the similar mixing procedure?
[/FONT]

Top Bottom