Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo/winny cycle: first cycle in 8 yrs. critique pls

TheGreatUnknown

okay, for the stats:

6'2", 235 lbs, 16%BF

I'm just starting to train hard again after only being in the gym ~2X per week for the past 4 or 5 yrs. Right now I'm trying to get to 10% BF before I start a cutting cycle. I DO NOT want to get huge. Just looking to be around 225 lbs and <10% BF.

MOST important is a cycle that allows me to maintain an even mental keel. I can't afford to lose my mind even once due to my personal circumstances. Second MOST important is that there can be NO physical side effects other than moderate gain in size. I also need something that doesn't require frequent injections. Of course, I want my gains to last, but that should go without saying.

I've done two cycles. 30 days of Anadrol one time and 60 days of suspension another and both were almost a decade ago. I've also used Clen and e/c/a.

I'd appreciate input from guys who have done this cycle or other ones with Primo as the base. I'd also appreciate general lifting and diet tips for these drugs. From what I understand, you should eat maintenance levels of food with high protein, moderate carbs, and moderate fat, and train your ass off. My cardio will continue to be 4 X per week @ 30 mins unless otherwise advised.

Here's what I'm thinking:

Wk 1,2,3: 600mg Primo/wk | 50mg Winny ed | .25mg Liquidex ed
Wk 4,5,6,7: 600mg Primo/wk | .25mg Liquidex ed
Wk 8,9,10: 600mg Primo/wk | 50mg Winny ed | .25mg Liquidex ed
Wk 11,12,13: clomid therapy 300mg day 1, 100mg X 10 days, 50mg X 10 days and .25mg Liquidex ed

bro i would run the primo at 600mg for 12 weeks and run 50mg winny from weeks 10 through 14 this way you could start your pct right away i also would not use any liquidex if you have legit primobolan you will not bloat i recommend checking out the post cycle therapy forum and the training and diet forums it is not recommended to use liquidex post cycle due to lowering estrogen too much anyway make sure you do your research and gey your diet and training down before using any gear good luck bro

thanks i'm thinking of doing this exact cycle however its gonna cost like a fucking grand

So,
Primo @ 600mg/wk X 12
Winny @50mg/day from 10-14
and the only other thing I need is clomid?

Winny's cheap, why not use more of it throughout the cycle?

Would I be running Winny and Clomid together? When do you suggest starting pct? Is it truly post cycle like when the Winny is done, or after I've finished the Primo?

I'd appreciate any clarification. I've been away from the game for a long time. Back in the day I used Anadrol and NOTHING else, Suspension and NOTHING else, no pct, no liver protectors, no nothing but loads of food, lifting, anger, and gyno!haha

i would start pct the 14 week after your done with the winny.i would use nolva and clomid and probably hcg ,u shoulg go to the pct forum and do some research.,you can run the winny longer maybe 6 weeks total but its hard on the liver so i would keep it short winny is also hard on the joints for some anyway thats gonna be a great cycle its gonna dent your wallet pretty good to youc could even cut back the primo to 400 mg week and still get great results if training and diet or in check just my 2 cents

After some more reading (and calculating!!!) here's what I was thinking

wk/primo/winny/clomid/nolva
1---400--50 ed---0-----0---
2---400--50 ed---0-----0---
3---400--50 ed---0-----0---
4---400--50 ed---0-----0---
5---400----0-----0-----0---
6---400----0-----0-----0---
7---400----0-----0-----0---
8---400----0-----0-----0---
9---400----0-----0-----0---
10--400--50 ed---0-----0---
11--400--50 ed---0-----0---
12--400--50 ed---0-----0---
13---0---50 ed---0-----0---
13---0---0----300/100-20 ed
14---0---0------100---20 ed
15---0---0-------50---20 ed

This should run me ~$1,300 and leave me with some extra Winny and Nolva

How does this look?

looks ok but i would not run the winny more than six weeks use it the last six weeks and you should be good

Phaded said:
thanks i'm thinking of doing this exact cycle however its gonna cost like a fucking grand

yeah it'll dent your pocket about a grand but trust me when i say its well worth it!

imagine if every 8-10 pounds of LEAN muscle only cost 1k!!
we'd have 500 pound machines walking around..

I would do IGF-1/Primo/Winny and GH if it's in your budget.

Top Bottom