Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pins at the local store?

i know insulin needles they have to sell em to you but the larger ones at least last time i checked you need a percription...unless laws recently changed

Just went into CVS to buy insulin pins for my diabetes. They said they wanted the doctor to call in or they wanted to see a perscription...

Great. I guess I'll just keep trying CVS's until I find one that will sell them?

Eh while this thread is bumped, anybody have any suggestions for me on good excuses to use? It will be a pain to go from pharmacy to pharmacy...and no, I cannot order online.

Syringes and needles laws go by county, not by state. Find out the laws in the next county and just cross the border. If not, try the local swap shop on sundays. The resharpen the ones used for heroin.

I kinda figured that...Last time I used the vitamin b-12 excuse and didn't fly. I order my online, no biggie. But it shouldn't be up to the pharmacist in cali. I used to get my pins from a pharmacy wearing a wifebeater, sweats, and plaid flanel coat. I'd ask for exactly what I want, they would give it to me without any questions. That was in Utah of all places.

We have to be without question the most fucked up state in the whole nation!

You cant drive 15 with your windows down if music is playin without gettin pulled over, but we have the highest rate of prescription drug related auto accidents from all the damn old people. You cant Stand outside of a store for too long or they will give you a gang related loitering ticket, but you can buy syringes from the harmons pharmacy no questions asked....I really really hate UT

i dont know where you live but i walk into any local clinic and they hand over pins, syringes, alcohol swabs, sharps containers and even a information leaflet on how and where to inject. they even offer free consultations with a nurse to show you how to do an intramuscular injection. Its all free

Eh while this thread is bumped, anybody have any suggestions for me on good excuses to use? It will be a pain to go from pharmacy to pharmacy...and no, I cannot order online.

Why would you need any excuse? Just be honest. If you have a prescription, you should have no problem. If they give you grief, have your doctor call them and get it on record.

If you don't have a prescription, then you have other issues.

Are you in the US? If yes, what state?

i dont know where you live but i walk into any local clinic and they hand over pins, syringes, alcohol swabs, sharps containers and even a information leaflet on how and where to inject. they even offer free consultations with a nurse to show you how to do an intramuscular injection. Its all free

thats messed up man. that stuff isnt free just because you dont pay for it.

Is there any place to buy pins besides online? Where can I legitmatly go to buy pins without having to order online and get it shipped to me. For example any chain stores or pharmacies? Maybe im just being stupid......
dude why not just order them and pay $15 for 100 delivered to your house

Top Bottom