Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinched Nerve

Lucus126

I think I have a pinched nerve causing my hand and arm to tingle and go numb. Does not really hurt but it is uncomfortable particularly at night. Anyone ever have this and if so how do you fix it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching that video I think I’m having medial nerve issues. My middle and ring finger are the ones feeling most of the numbness and tingling sensation. Found some videos that show how to floss that nerve.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After watching that video I think I’m having medial nerve issues. My middle and ring finger are the ones feeling most of the numbness and tingling sensation. Found some videos that show how to floss that nerve.

Thanks

Put a link up for other members.

Any stretching other than what if found on YouTube or anything else I can do to get rid of it? I still have it. I’ve had it almost 2 weeks now.

Any stretching other than what if found on YouTube or anything else I can do to get rid of it? I still have it. I’ve had it almost 2 weeks now.

What did you find?

aside from injecting cortisone into the nerve which I do not recommend the answer is no

keep doing what you are doing. and also sleep with a straight arm. bending your arms will aggravate it at night

BPC is a peptide that is good with nerves, but euro peptides doesnt sell it yet

Top Bottom