Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painkillers?

Oxycodone 30's/ These are like 30 mg percs... Damn those things are delicious. But if you get hooked it could ruin your life. I have friends who now seem more like heroin addicts. But damn those things get you high!!!!!!!!!!!!

JKurz1 said:
I overheard some dudes at the club this past weekend talking about snorting vicodine.....wtf?

lol... ive snorted damn near everything :worried:

DO NOT TRY TO SNORT A DARVACET THO! Its like sniffing shards of glass straight to your dome... shit burned worse than ANYTHING ive ever done :worried: :worried:

immortalis said:

DO NOT TRY TO SNORT A DARVACET THO! Its like sniffing shards of glass straight to your dome... shit burned worse than ANYTHING ive ever done :worried: :worried:
ARE U JOKING??? people snort vicodine?? isnt a tab pretty damn big? What did it do?

immortalis said:

Me2 and I never did nothing stupid like that. I even snorted minithins at one time in my life. All this oxy, vicodin and shit is basically heroin, save your self some $$ and get the real stuff, hell it is probably easier to get. I always preferred a few 2mg xanaxs over those anyhow. I do not like getting the scratches. Hell just thinking about it makes me scratch, i hate that..

itches, like you itch everywhere, drives me nuts... hence I will not touch taht shit,... as far as snorting it, put a tab in a plastic bag, stomp on it with your boot\shoe, chop it up and snort the shit. I bet it burns like a mofo

JKurz1 said:
I overheard some dudes at the club this past weekend talking about snorting vicodine.....wtf?

They are idiots. With all that tylenol that must burn like a bitch. I've heard of people snorting an oc but they they don't have any tylenol in them.

Thats assinine to snort vicodin although I have done stupider things when I was younger.

Scratches thats a funny but I knew exactly what you were talking about. My nose used to itch the most.

Top Bottom