Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinion on First Cycle

Aiapaec

Hello guys. I am 45 years old and have been lifting for 6 months now just to prep for this first bulking cycle. I am 6'1" and when I started the cycle I was at 198 lbs and 18% body fat, I am currently starting my fourth week and I am at 214 lbs and 18% Body fat.

My cycle is the following:

- 250mg Testosterone Enanthate Mondays and Thursdays
- 40 mg Dianabol daily (20mg morning - 20 night) and will run for 4 weeks (this coming week will be my last)
- 50 mg Proviron daily (25 morning - 25 night )
- 300mg Deca-Durabolin per week on Saturdays, just had my third injection yesterday
- 1200 mg of Milk Thistle (600 wake up time - 600 bed time) to protect my liver
- 1 mg Anastrazole (Bed Time)
- 2.5 mg letrozole (Bed Time)
- 60 mg zinc - 1600 mg of Vitamin E - Multivitamins and 10 ml of pure fish oil , all these during the day.

Very clean diet of 4500 calories 2 days in a row ( low carbohydrate days) followed by 5000 calories the next two days (high carbohydrate days) and so forth

Training 5 days a week with two scoops of Vitargo right after training

So far so good but what I have noticed is that I feel thew testosterone feeling (high energy, high sexual desire, etc) has not kicked in yet. Letrozole is working awesome, not much water retention so far. the other thing I noticed is that this week I started to feel bloated form the food and was not digesting the food anymore so the last few days I had to eat way less in order to feel fine, I have been eating really only when I felt hungry and not as much as my diet should be.

I would really appreciate any comments or suggestions on this cycle. Any idea about how is that I still don't feel the effects that everyone talks about when it comes to the testosterone? Any idea about the bloating and indigestion.

I want to take advantage of this cycle as much as I can and it would be a shame if I don't eat as much as I should.

thanks a lot!!!!

I forgot to mention that I am on 5 UI of HGH (Somatropin) daily at nights before bedtime, I have been on HGH for almost 5 months already.

let me get this right... you have only been lifting 6 months... this is your FIRST cycle and your running that much shit on a first cycle with that kind of body fat? and YOUR using letro? oh man bro... where on earth did you come up with this.. you are using letro AND arimidex? oh man... this s such a mess... oh and throw in hgh as well? are you being serious on this post?

Hey guys, I have been into professional motocross all my life, and several other sports, a very active person and really never hit the gym. The sports I practiced where enough to keep me in shape. I had an accident while on a motocross competition 3 years ago and broke both legs and several ligaments and tendons in my legs and feet. I was just cleared by my doctor to start exercising again about 7 months ago. 2.5 years of practically inactivity got me relatively out of shape, but I managed to stay healthy and within a acceptable levels of body fat for an inactive person. I decided to lift weights because I don't want to risk myself and my family to go through though times again.

I started taking Eutropin (Somatropin made by LG in Korea) at 5 units per day, while hitting the gym and doing lots of cardio for 6 moths in order to get my body with at least some strength to lift some weight and to start a bulking cycle.

HGH have worked wonders on me, I feel my recovery from the injuries related from the accident have improved considerably, and I burned a lot of fat in the 5 months I have been using it. Went from 208 lbs with 28% body fat to 198 lbs with 18% before I started this cycle 3 weeks ago.

I did a genetic test with Pathway Genomics to see how effective Anastrazole will be on me and found out that Anastrazole is mildly to poorly effective on my genetics.

I am taking Anabolics that will aromatize very easily and due to my genetic test done at pathway i learned I am prone to Gyno. I would not risk it.

So I have been taking anastrozole and letrozole at the same time until the letrozole will kick in, usually within 3 weeks and then I will drop the anastrozole to continue with the letrozole. This will be my last week with Anastrozole.

I haven't had any problems with side effects or anything like that, I just noticed I can't manage that much food, I feel bloated and the Dianabol obviously adds to it. I will be dropping the Diana at the end of this week also.

My blood tests came out fine for hepatic and lipid profiles and testosterone and estrogen too. Bad cholesterol is a little high and my hemoglobin is at 17. I will be increasing my cardio a little bit more and take more omega 3 fish oil.

I think is a little arrogant to think that only going to the gym and lift weights will get you in shape and looking good. I hold three engineering degrees including a master's degree in engineering too, and competed in motocross for many many years since I was a kid, so I guess that is what I was doing for the last 44 years.

I have accès to real and pure products due to the fact I own a pharmaceutical company down in South America , so I know what I am taking is the real thing. None of this products are ilegal where I live. They are mostly controlled substances but all can all be bought with a prescription. Testoviron, Proviron, Letrozole and Anastrazole are easy to get even without a prescription. The rest with a prescription.

I am new to this website and I expected constructive comments and I have read only criticism but none have been able to say why is that this cycle is a mess. I would like a explanation from you guys that I am sure know more than me when I comes to this. I would gladly appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

no one said that's the only way to get into shape, thats not the issue.. you can get into shape just running every day but how would you have any experience in getting to your natural potential growth wise doing that, while still being shape? thats not arrogant, thats fact... thats great you have a masters in engineering, actually phenomenal to say the least but what exactly does that have to do with this? if you want real help then you would understand that motorcross and a degree are not going to put you in the right condition for steroid use... thats up to you man, its your life and clearly you are free to do whatever you want but if you think this is right, then im sorry but its not... i wish you nothing but the best

Top Bottom