Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once a week shots. Does Enanth last that long? If not what does?

starskulker

I want to take my test shots once weekly. Does Enanthate last that long in your system? If not what does that I could use life long because I plan on staying on the test year round.

starskulker said:
I want to take my test shots once weekly. Does Enanthate last that long in your system? If not what does that I could use life long because I plan on staying on the test year round.

Agree with getbig. Check any online source for HRT info. They use cyp or enan and inject once weekly, and some even do twice monthly. Once a week is fine for your purposes.

I believe those half lives are the active half lives and not the plasma half lives used for dosing. You need to shoot Enanthate every 4 days to keep level blood levels. You can get way with 5 days but don't go longer. Every endo I ever worked with prescribed E4D for cyp/enanthate.

Ulter said:
I believe those half lives are the active half lives and not the plasma half lives used for dosing. You need to shoot Enanthate every 4 days to keep level blood levels. You can get way with 5 days but don't go longer. Every endo I ever worked with prescribed E4D for cyp/enanthate.

That's news to me. Every PDR/pharmacopia I've seen lists test replacement as weekly shots, but we're splitting hairs I guess. From that end it's probably listed to minimize inconvenience of frequent injections.

Top Bottom