Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Yes, I think the TRS would be enough, along with some basic milk thistle.

BTW guys, the coupon MAXRECOVERY will save you $30 on the Testosterone Recovery Stack right now!

Natural Testosterone Recovery - LH Booster, Cortisol Controler & Testicular Sensitizer

-Eric

Eric, do you think there are enough studies done on milk thistle alone to cure a stressed liver? I haven't found too many articles though I still take it because there is some evidence supporting it. I'd add in some Liv52 as well....

i started the TRS on the 30th of april......really hope'n the LITTLE guys will bounce....back their startin to worry me lol

Eric, do you think there are enough studies done on milk thistle alone to cure a stressed liver? I haven't found too many articles though I still take it because there is some evidence supporting it. I'd add in some Liv52 as well....

There is alot of research supporting milk thistle.

Check this out -

An updated systematic review of the pharmacology of silymarin.
R Saller, J Melzer, J Reichling, R Brignoli, and R Meier
Forsch Komplementmed, Apr 2007; 14(2): 70-80.

-Eric

Okay guys this may be off topic but relates to the thread begun in the first place...

I'm on a long ( long for me anyhow ) 16 week cycle and into my 6th week so far and decided to follow Eric's advice on doing every 3rd day shots of hcg while on cycle to minimize testicular atrophy and must say that i've been very successful so far.

I do mon / fri injects of test e & eq and take 300ius of hcg sub q on the same days. The boys look okay. Heavy and kicking lol.

Thankyou Eric !! :rainbow:

Okay guys this may be off topic but relates to the thread begun in the first place...

I'm on a long ( long for me anyhow ) 16 week cycle and into my 6th week so far and decided to follow Eric's advice on doing every 3rd day shots of hcg while on cycle to minimize testicular atrophy and must say that i've been very successful so far.

I do mon / fri injects of test e & eq and take 300ius of hcg sub q on the same days. The boys look okay. Heavy and kicking lol.

Thankyou Eric !! :rainbow:

Your welcome ;)

Dont miss out on the $30 off sale going until the 25th of this month guys.

MAXRECOVERY will save you $30 on the TRS -

Natural Testosterone Recovery - LH Booster, Cortisol Controler & Testicular Sensitizer

-Eric

The 7,8-benzoflavone comes from passionflower, which has been used as an aphrodisiac for thousands of years.

There really isnt any peer-reviewed, placebo-controlled human studies examining pure 7,8-benzoflavone. But there is research with...

[snip]

The word "research" seems to be linked to the "ag-guys" website. Why? That is totally irrelevant and detracts from the explanation you are trying to make.

Top Bottom