Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NSAIDS (non steroid anti-Inflametory Drugs) and Sustenon cyles

Guys, what do think about NSAIDS, and are they safe to take when on a Sustenon cycle. I know that the NSAIDS such as Diclofenac in this case, supress horomones that cause inflamation. NSAIDs suppress chemical in the body called COX-2, a protein that may cause prostate cancer cells to spread. Standard NSAIDs include aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil), and naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Anaprox). During an injury, fatty acids are released in the body; enzymes convert these acids into prostaglandins. There are two basic types of prostaglandins that are released—ones that aid in healing and others that cause pain and discomfort. NSAIDs inhibit both good and the bad prostaglandins.
My question is how will this affect the body if on AAS cycle of Sustenon 250. And what would you recommend to take for low back pain?
thanks in advance,
Bigtimecrime

I can't see how any NSAID would interfere with your AAS cycle. Personally, I would not use a COX-2 inhibitor unless the regular NSAIDS upset your stomach. Just take some good ole Advil for your back.

I'm gonna put this in a few spots - it has been my experience that deca REALLY takes care of joint pain when test + heavy weights are hard on me...

Ibuprofen for me in the amount 400 mgs 45 min pre workout

is a most benificial aid

to reduce inflamation, and get rid ofannoying pangs that are not seriuos

Top Bottom