Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

npp...thoughts?

yes it is lol i get bored and stop injecting. im doing primo e3d and im lagging to e4d hehe. i only shoot quads and calfs anyway

well...

never tried it but yellow tops are my favorite choice of gear hands down!
the bloat induced from deca is undefeated..
and quite frankly, i love that bloat.

because npp is short acting, i'm not sure how favorable it is...
at least for bulking.

but its an interesting compound nonetheless.

current cycle....sust-1g/w, QVdrol-112.5mg/d (first 4 w)..just finished the drol and was thinking of addding in npp to continue growing. even on heavy androgens i dont seem to be growing much the last couple of cycles. i think its time to start adding some different aas (i normally use test,and drol). is anybody else having these problems? what did you do? training and diet are good, and i used to get huge on these cycles.

I really liked npp myself. It was very good to me and I'm looking forward to running it again with test and anavar in my next cycle in the fall. What's this crap about bloating though? I didn't get too much of it I don't think. It comes more from bulking I think - all that food and sodium. When I lowered my sodium and dieted for a few weeks I got rid of the bloat easily. Bloating can be controlled if it bothers you.

Hey BigAndy69 or anyone that knows. I'm gonna do a dbol/npp cycle and I'm not sure about how long I should wait after the npp to do my pct.

might wanna change that dbol to winny instead. It'll block the progesterone effect. I don't think you want to deal with nandrolone related sides. if you go the dbol/npp route get some nolvadex and dostinex ready

Top Bottom