Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slick635235

I buy Nolvadex here - Recipe not need. Good quality..
Buy Nolvadex Online Without Seeing A Doctor
Tamoxifen is a non-steroid anti-estrogen. At our pharmacy you can purchase Nolvadex online if you did not see doctor. Also, it is legal to purchase, website is reliable and safest. We understand that your confidentiality and anonymity is important when you place an order online with us. That's why our orders are sent in discreet looking packages without any information of the contents on the outside of the package.
Thanks. Buy Nolvadex Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nolvadex: Is It Legal To Buy This Online Without Seeing A Doctor?

Buy Nolvadex
It is illegal to buy for human consumption without a prescription. If you were looking for research purposes only then I would go to and get some of their arimidex
Buy Nolvadex Online

Good nolva at this website. This product seems to help if you are a steriod user looking to avoid gynecomastia. There are many other good sites that sell it.

Everyone should check out georges pharmacy located at the top of the screen...

ok thanks for the link, I tried searching for lortabs and muscle relaxers but there werent that many good names out. do you know of any other online pharmacys i could find some? thanks for the help

As it turns out I found out recently that in Virginia, any prescription drug carries the same level of crime if posessed without a prescription. So the penalty is the same for Nolvadex, finistride, AAS or prescription narcotics.

slick635235 said:
Hello,

Can anyone please shed light on this? I don't understand how you can purchase something like Nolvadex online if you did not see doctor. Also, if it is legal to purchase, what website is the most reliable and safest? Any knowledge on this subject will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It is legal to purchase/sell it for 'research' purposes...check out mymedicstar.com and get some LiquiNolva...same nolva in liquid form...make sure you dilute/mix it with juice...don't try to drink it straight.

smaretick said:
It is legal to purchase/sell it for 'research' purposes...check out and get some LiquiNolva...same form...make sure you dilute/mix it with juice...don't try to drink it straight.

No bitch tits on my lab animals thanks

I just purchased some from SARMS1.com. just got in in the mail today. Does anybody know how much I should take at a time. Im not sure exactly what the dosage should be. thanx

das79 said:
I just purchased some from SARMS1.com. just got in in the mail today. Does anybody know how much I should take at a time. Im not sure exactly what the dosage should be. thanx

Go to the site and look closer, the info you are asking for is there.

Top Bottom