Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new guy respectfully asking for mma/crossfit cycle help

With antiestrogen I meant something like Aromasin (preferably) or Arimidex. Nolva and Clomid are not antiestrogen and can't be used while on cycle.

2ui of HGH is perfect for antiaging, by the way.

oh sorry, i got confused. No i don't have any aromasin or arimidex. i do have some proviron. can that be used during cyle as a quasi anti estrogen? I am taking 500mg of test E/week for 10 weeks and 3IU of HGH/daily. do you think i need the aromasin or arimidex for this amount? and what would be the advantage of taking something like this during the cycle if the goal was to increase performance for MMA? is it just used to keep the gyno from setting in or is there more i should be concerned about with this type of cycle as far as getting estrogen levels too high? thanks

either SARMs

or a low dose of test/hgh.

running moderate doses of hormones believe it or not will be counter productive for your goals. you need good endurance for both those sports and trust me as a former endurance athlete

what do you think of adding the proviron at 50mg/day for keeping weight gains/water weight down and getting the full effects of the test? my concern with the proviron and that it will make the muscles hard which in turn will make them less flexible and lead to injuries grappling and crossfiting.

^^^^ it would probably hurt you more than help.

go with low dose test/low dose GH like i said above. that is your best option and what endurance guys take. they don't go around taking a gram of juice a week like bodybuilders and lifters. totally different goals

the key for you is RECOVERY pure and simple with that stack.. and if you can recover twice as fast as the dude next to you then you will be ahead of the game. take too high a dose and you will start dealing with pumps, hard muscles, extra mass, etc. which will cripple your endurance and flexibility

Stay away from to much test and mma. I really think 500mg is to much. You will see when you try to jump rope and move around and you get these crazy insane pumps in your muscles and it kinda is debilitating and counter- productive like steve says.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

If u arent gonna run sarms. run the test at about 250mg/wk. Nobody listens to me about sarms and mma. Its the BEES KNEES MAN!!!!! Everyone just cant wait to push the plunger on the syringe. Then you will see. Live and learn I guess. Watch out for that crazy bacne your gonna get to. Especially if you grapple alot. SARMS!!!!!!!!!!! For MMA is the cats pajamas. Nuff said. Keep us posted bro.

Hey man im former military myself. I practice Martial arts and have competed in wrestling, submission wrestling, kickboxing, mma. I am also currently a brown belt as well in filipino Arnis. I have used plenty of different substances. For your goals i always tell all mma guys go for sarms. Do a stack of ostarine (mk2866) and gw501516 added to your current test gel and hgh. You will be crushing guys and the weight gain isny gonna kill ya. I have trained with aas and sarms. Sarms are way better imho for anything really cardio intense. Try the sarms first before jumping on the aas bandwagon. There is a mod on this board named dylan he is the expert sarms dude and radar also knws alot about sarms. I would seriously consider it if was you. Get your sarms at sarmssearch.Com. They are a board sponser or uniqemicals.com. Good luck man.

i am researching it now and went to the website but what exactly will ostarine and gw501516 do for me in regards to mma specifically? help keep weight down, increase strength, cardio, etc? it doesn't give much product info on these products? and are they legal to take. if i was to compete at an event that tested for PE's would these show up? not really a personal concern just a general question. thanks again for the awesome feedback

Top Bottom