Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nervous about first shot!

JUSTINCREDBOL said:
Bro once the neeld passes through the skin you won't feel shit. I was scared like that til I just said fuck it and did it. It is easy but remember to asperate. And don't make it a habit of telling the guys on the board that your buddy is coming over to give you a glute shot...They may start asking for dates.

Don't make a habit of telling guys your buddy is comming over !!! HA!! No shit that's funny bro... hey my first shot took me a swear 30 mins I was such a bitch about it... then I just kept thinking how bad I wanted to grow and jammed it in... but I will be honest and say I have had some bad experiences with major bleeding under the skin and stuff but that was do to lack of knowledge on injecting !!! Like asperating first ?!?!?! And just my opion but until you feel comfortable I would have your buddy inject you in the shoulder so you can see what the hell is goin on...well for me that's easier anyway ?!?! Good luck and suck it up you little pussy!!!!! HA!!! Joking bro ?!?!:p

You're in for a world of HURT!!!

J/k..It's easy. Don't get yourself too worked up over it...

:D Dude my first shot was something I will never forget. I stood in front of a big mirror in my college dorm room for 45+ minutes trying to stab myself. I poked four or five small holes in my ass because I was too scared to push the needle in the whole way. The only reason I was able to do it was because I had an engineering final and I was already 10 minutes late. Plus I kept thinking that there is no way that I am going to waste the juice. It was nothing when I actually went through with it but that first sus shot gave me a fever and a sore ass for whole 10 days. I was sitting in classrooms with a hand under my cheek and wearing three underwears for cushioning + thick bandages. Now all I can dream about in my sleep is poking myself. Just make sure to rub really good after the shot.

Top Bottom