Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with first cycle dosages

If you know more about diet & training that most people will ever know, then you should know how to tweek both to break thru a plateau...

~EZ

My thoughts exact!!! He'd be 2 plus. Just anther person that wants some magic and who wouldnt!? But its a sad reality if hes not happy now just wait till after pct

I came for advice and I got some advice, thanks for that. Im dropping the deca off.
Will you think I will get good enough gains with 375 sust only?
Seems to be a lot of info on the net about "getting your dosages as high as possible for first cycle since it will be your best"

second question: its been a few days after my first injection. Is it normal to have a bit of pain in one of my testicles?

ps.
Leave your comments about knowing who knows what to yourselves. If I tell you that my body has hit a wall in getting lean weight, I might be either
1: amateur or
2: right about it.
Don't go jumping into conclusions although I respect and understand that most of the guys who post here are dumb US. citizens with 4 week cycles. My background was that I started with 115lbs when I was 18. Then worked my ass off and served in eu special forces for some time. Belive me I know how to train. And Im not trying to prove anything, all I'm saying is that This steroid stuff is new, and the reason im doing this is because I don't have the time it needs to grow bigger naturally. When you come from a puny background, genetics play a big role. And once you stop getting good results it gets hard to keep motivating yourself.

I came for advice and I got some advice, thanks for that. Im dropping the deca off.
Will you think I will get good enough gains with 375 sust only?
Seems to be a lot of info on the net about "getting your dosages as high as possible for first cycle since it will be your best"

second question: its been a few days after my first injection. Is it normal to have a bit of pain in one of my testicles?

ps.
Leave your comments about knowing who knows what to yourselves. If I tell you that my body has hit a wall in getting lean weight, I might be either
1: amateur or
2: right about it.
Don't go jumping into conclusions although I respect and understand that most of the guys who post here are dumb US. citizens with 4 week cycles. My background was that I started with 115lbs when I was 18. Then worked my ass off and served in eu special forces for some time. Belive me I know how to train. And Im not trying to prove anything, all I'm saying is that This steroid stuff is new, and the reason im doing this is because I don't have the time it needs to grow bigger naturally. When you come from a puny background, genetics play a big role. And once you stop getting good results it gets hard to keep motivating yourself.

1st off lose the fucking attitude bro.. we are here to help you.. and people here no more about AAS and hormones than you will ever know..

2nd most people here train and take AAS because they are dedicated and its a lifestyle choice we don't use it because its a fucking short cut..

Thirdly that comment about getting your dosing ad high as possible for your 1st cycle is fucking retarded.. if that was the case we would recommend tren, and HGH and all that as a 1st cycle but we don't.. listen to the guys here and drop the attitude.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

This is a discussion board, you ask and people answer, you don't have to like the answer...

How the hell is ANYONE but YOU know if you're going to get "good results" with anything.....and if you know so much why would you start a cycle and then ask "is this good?"

EF isn't a pissing match so chill the fuck out with the attitude....

~EZ

I dont want any flame or trouble. This stuff is confusing and I never stated that I know jack shit about steroids. Im a newbie at this stuff thats a fact.
I dont really get how websites like (w)ww.steroid-cycles.com/first-steroid-cycles.html state "first cycle best cycle take a lot"
and then people tell me that u can kiss your gf goodbye and welcome decadick and then there are sites that state deca is one of the safest drugs there is...
(w)ww.silownia.net/steroids/deca_durabolin

I dont want any flame or trouble. This stuff is confusing and I never stated that I know jack shit about steroids. Im a newbie at this stuff thats a fact.
I dont really get how websites like (w)ww.steroid-cycles.com/first-steroid-cycles.html state "first cycle best cycle take a lot"
and then people tell me that u can kiss your gf goodbye and welcome decadick and then there are sites that state deca is one of the safest drugs there is...
(w)ww.silownia.net/steroids/deca_durabolin

It's safe if run properly. With the right ancillaries it can be great bit may people don't know what to look for when dealing with progesterone side effects and try treat them like estrogen side effects.. it can be very complicated and its not for beginners like tren which is a completely different animal.. you will also see a lot of sites recommending Clomid and nolva for every pct.. that shit is outdate and so are those websites that suggest that

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

That's cuz anyone can put anything on the 'net bossman....ever see that State Farm commercial?

Take a minute to think about it; drinking a few beers may get you a buzz, by that logic drinking a liter of tequila gets you more drunk. Does that make ANY sense? Exactly.

~EZ

Top Bottom