Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Shampoo????

yock925

Anyone tried this stuff? Does it really block the DHT, but your body gets the good effects? Appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N2Shampoo is a natural supplement so there are no DHT blocking drugs like finasteride in it. This is actually a good thing though. The DHT blocking drugs come with some very nasty side effects. N2Shampoo has all natural ingredients.

N2shampoo is a topical product so it does not effect the DHT inside your body. You won't experience any libido problems like you do with DHT drugs like finasteride when using N2shampoo.

N2shampoo blocks the DHT from effecting your hair follicles to prevent hair loss.

Never tried it myself as never had issues with hair. But seen many positive reviews and the most interesting part, is that people usually start using it when they have problems with hair. But once it gets better, they dont switch back to previous shampoos - they keep on using this one. I guess that tells a lot, doesnt it.

Top Bottom