Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Myth That Will Not Die (Primo Topic)

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
...I've said it before -- I'll say it again -- and I'm sure that years from now there will still be those who don't get it. But, nevertheless, one more time...

PRIMOBOLAN DOES NOT TAKE 12 WEEKS TO KICK IN!!!

It takes 12 fucking MINUTES to kick in!

Once it' s in your system, it's working.

Primo is active for about 14 days, so weeks into the cycle what you took in the beginning is gone. Do you think it did no good? Do you think the drug refused to work because you had a long cycle prepared and it was going to let the dosages you took next month be active? Come on guys, use your heads.

The reason why this myth continues to be perpetuated is because it's become standard bro-science that's based on the impression that Primo brings subtle changes and there's no water build up so people think it isn't doing anything. And then after a few months (which is actually way too long) guys say, "Oh shit! Gains! The Primo FINALLY kicked in!"

No. You're just noticing it. And if you knew what you were doing, you'd notice it a lot quicker.

Personally, I notice the effects of Primo after 2 weeks. But I know what I'm doing. They aren't dramatic, but I can see it working. Then again, I've trained mostly naturally my whole life, never got huge from massive dosages, have a lot of muscle memory and have pretty much leveled off. At my age I'm not going to put on another 10 pounds of muscle. But I can see a couple of pounds of muscle and maybe a pound less fat. And that's pretty damn dramatic. Of course, if you don't train hard, don't take in enough protein and if you're so bloated and fat that the only way to see gains is to gain more bloat, then yeah, Primo isn't for you.

That's it for now. But I'll be back. : )

a lot of bro science on primo is legit because so much of it is fake or underdosed out there. i have used bayer primo before that ended up being fake. so people think primo doesn't work for that reason.

I always tell guys the most important thing with primo is finding a legit source!! thats why they should head over to our sister site and order real primo and try it for themselves>>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/my-favorite-sources-part-ii-37624.html

Any steroid starts working the second after you inject it. Long estered steroids just take a little bit longer to reach full peak blood hormone levels. That's all. One second after your injection the steroid is already being released from the ester into your blood stream.

Likewise, long estered steroids will still be active weeks after your last injection. A 10 week cycle with a long ester is more like a 14 week cycle because the hormones will slowly clear out of your cycle after your last injection.

A good rule of thumb is the half life x 4 = how long the steroid will be in your system

Any steroid starts working the second after you inject it. Long estered steroids just take a little bit longer to reach full peak blood hormone levels. That's all. One second after your injection the steroid is already being released from the ester into your blood stream.

Likewise, long estered steroids will still be active weeks after your last injection. A 10 week cycle with a long ester is more like a 14 week cycle because the hormones will slowly clear out of your cycle after your last injection.

A good rule of thumb is the half life x 4 = how long the steroid will be in your system

That's another reason that time on = time off is longer than people realize. Two weeks after you stop, you're essentially still "on."

a lot of bro science on primo is legit because so much of it is fake or underdosed out there. i have used bayer primo before that ended up being fake. so people think primo doesn't work for that reason.

I always tell guys the most important thing with primo is finding a legit source!! thats why they should head over to our sister site and order real primo and try it for themselves>>> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/my-favorite-sources-part-ii-37624.html

The problem with the Bayer is those labels are so easy to fake.

That site has good Primo? It's UL though, tight? Then again, I've had some UL that was very good. (not just low dose test or EQ masquarading as Primo_.

That site has good Primo? It's UL though, tight? Then again, I've had some UL that was very good. (not just low dose test or EQ masquarading as Primo_.

yep labmaxed and solid. go with them

100%. People think because they bought pharmaceutical grade steroids on the black market that their products are legit. I hate to break it to them that a lot of pharmaceutical grade products are fake. Duplicating a label and packaging of a pharmacy grade product is not hard.

There is a lot of misconception about steroid esters, and how they work. No matter how long the ester is - the steroids will start working right away in the body, and it will just take them some time to reach peak levels. That's all.

I hear this every day on the forums..."my test is finally kicking in after 5 weeks", or ..."I will start my AI on week 4 when the test starts working". And people wonder why they get gyno.

Top Bottom