Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is my test prop fake?

dknauf90

This fucking guy. really respected source, but he ran off with everyone's money awhile ago. He came back like a month later and said he'd make everyone happy. I sent him my order details every day for 2 weeks until he finally sent me this. I feel no pip, I feel no side ffects and my lifts are down. No kick either. Im almost positive this is fake.

VKedr.png

uY6n8.png

a8c3F.png

Aright, so I started my cycle using enanthate and switched to prop after week 8 or 9 to reduce bloat and because I frankly wanted to start another cycle sooner rather than later, and end this one quicker.

I was dosing 100mg eod at LEAST but was closer to 100mg 2/3 days. Over the last few days, im like fuck it, this is bullshit and have been doing about 150/day. I feel no pump, no kick, my lifts are down but that could be mental... I dont feel on anymore. and I dropped 5 lbs or so, but that could be from water weight due to the switch in test so im not sure.. it smells like what i imagine it sh ould smell like. looks at least similiar to me as what it should look like too.

Aright, so I started my cycle using enanthate and switched to prop after week 8 or 9 to reduce bloat and because I frankly wanted to start another cycle sooner rather than later, and end this one quicker.

I was dosing 100mg eod at LEAST but was closer to 100mg 2/3 days. Over the last few days, im like fuck it, this is bullshit and have been doing about 150/day. I feel no pump, no kick, my lifts are down but that could be mental... I dont feel on anymore. and I dropped 5 lbs or so, but that could be from water weight due to the switch in test so im not sure.. it smells like what i imagine it sh ould smell like. looks at least similiar to me as what it should look like too.

So the test e is still in your system?

No way to tell save for nex cycle and see test prop can be 3-4 weeks before you feel anything where as test e can be 6-8 you should still be feeling the test e might be all in your head look up how half life works

I did.. from what I remember seeing, test e takes about 2-3 weeks to stop feeling the effects and everything ive read says you feel the prop kick in almost immediately due to its short ester.

i took a week off from the e waiting for my prop to arrive and started pinning. by THAT calculation, i should have been a fucking monster for the last couple of weeks. Im completely normal and stabilized. ive pinned 10 ml and dont feel anything.

Guess Ill wait awhile and kick off the next cycle with it, but Im 90 percent sure this is bunk shit from a dickhead supplier.

Looking at the vial and judging by the actions of the guy ran off with peoples money the chances are that is bunk.

probably just oil.

I did.. from what I remember seeing, test e takes about 2-3 weeks to stop feeling the effects and everything ive read says you feel the prop kick in almost immediately due to its short ester.

i took a week off from the e waiting for my prop to arrive and started pinning. by THAT calculation, i should have been a fucking monster for the last couple of weeks. Im completely normal and stabilized. ive pinned 10 ml and dont feel anything.

Guess Ill wait awhile and kick off the next cycle with it, but Im 90 percent sure this is bunk shit from a dickhead supplier.

test e is a 10.5 day ester so 10.5 days later you will have 50% still in then 10.5 days later it goes down again that why they call it half life so the answer is no you will feel the effect fade after 2 weeks. all ppl are different really hard to say prop for me 2-4 weeks before i feel anything some ppl who say they feel it right away probly really new cause like anything it takes time to build up prop is a 3-4.5 day ester 2 weeks is the earliest you would feel it imo.

you've pinned 10ml! Prob no good or way underdosed prop is like 79-82mg of test test e is like 70-74mg of test so prop is stronger however, it can't be suspended very high so eod @ 100 is 3 pins one week and 4 pins the next which is 350mg ah week compared to the 500 so there's a difference.

Id say it's prob just oil guy doesn't seem very loyal

Bro i have used bigd pharma more than once and got great results. Maybe you got a underdosed batch or something? I dk but I ran his test e 300 and one of my buddies ran his prop and said it was fire!!

Top Bottom