Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my Test Prop fake?

babushka

I started cycle with just test prop only 150mg eod,I shouted 3 times already( 5 days since I started).And I feel nothing yet no sex drive increase,no agressiveness no streight increase.Is my prop fake?I am using indian testopin.

It is my 2nd cycle,last cycle was 2.5 years ago I shooted 500mg test e,deca 400mg fo 12 weeks and gained about 22 pounds.I am 6'2 210lbs.

Test Prop supposed to be a fast ester.Shoud I bump it to 200mg eod?

freeze it and see if it falls out of suspension as its a short ester it should fall out quikly, then just reheat with a blowdryer and it should turn clear again.

post pics...

And it doesn't hurt either after injection.Is anyone tried testopin before?
I have some prop from british dragon 200 mgs per ml....My shit doesn't hurt at all after injections....Not sure thats a standard to go by....:confused:
Now the deca I am taking makes injection site sore for two days??????

No some people are lucky and never get the prop pain, not me it kills me. Took some TE-400 and swole then tried some TE-300 and still my ass is a big as a pumkin!
Be glad!
Did you try and freeze a bottle?
Other than that buy an online testosterone test and send it off to lab.

No some people are lucky and never get the prop pain, not me it kills me. Took some TE-400 and swole then tried some TE-300 and still my ass is a big as a pumkin!
Be glad!
Did you try and freeze a bottle?
Other than that buy an online testosterone test and send it off to lab.

I'll freeze the vial first thing tomorrow.But here what I am going to do I did bloodwork for the test levels before the first shot, so I know my test levels.I am going to take another test monday morning,my test levels should be 2-3 times more than I had before the cycle.
The only drawback that it is takes 2 weeks to get my results from the lab.
Hopefully my prop is not fake,will see...It would be a big waste otherwise

Top Bottom