Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my sustanon 300 has cypionate in it

kings27

i have some sustanon 300 and the bottle says it has cypionate in it but no isocarpinate. has anyone ever tried this product before? i cant take any pics cause i dont have my phone or anything to take it with. i know my source is good hes on the same thing. i also have some eq 200 by them. im starting in my 2 week and my drive and energy is through the roof. just havnt heard anybody say much about them, but its obvious its from the *** from the cypionate.

Last edited:
what up bro and welcome, sust seems to be made a 100 ways these days so it could just mean that this was the way they mixed the gear... Not all gear is mixed the same way, it all is up to the way the source does his thing

Yea me neither.

I also don't think you should be talking about brands, so I took it out of your post.

i have some sustanon 300 and the bottle says it has cypionate in it but no deconate. has anyone ever tried this product before? i cant take any pics cause i dont have my phone or anything to take it with. i know my source is good hes on the same thing. i also have some eq 200 by them. im starting in my 2 week and my drive and energy is through the roof. just havnt heard anybody say much about them, but its obvious its from the *** from the cypionate.

Is cypionate the longest ester in the mix? What is the overall breakdown of esters?

it doesnt give an actual breakdown on the vial. like i said i know its not a fake but i was just curious to see if anybody heard of this. i appreciate everything you guys have said. i just got on here recently and everyone is pretty cool.

Then it isn't sust. It is 300mg of whatever tests is in there.

Sustanon is actually a brand name with a very specific ratio to the 4 tests contained in it. Change the ratio or change one of the tests, it isn't sust anymore.

Sort of like saying "My toyota has a ford engine in it"

it tells whats in it but not the percentages. it has phenylprpianate, decanate, propianate, but instead of the isopropianate or however u spell that it has cypionate

Top Bottom