Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 12 week Testosterone E. video Blog

Your first post is about a video blog. About your first cycle in which you decided to front load because your impatient. Impatience in this game leads to carelessness. Hence you front loading which is a bad idea. Tell me you train balls to the wall and eat to support that balls to the wall training? Tell me that. You don't have to because its obvious from looking at you. Which tells anyone with any brains that you are in no way ready for steroids. You WILL lose everything you gain because you have NO physical base to work from that's not hatin' ya'll , that's a fact.

Who said anything about being superior to you? Your an inexperienced kid who should not be juicing yet. That doesn't make me superior. It makes me experienced. Every mistake your about to make I've made twice probably. But it doesn't matter what advice you get you likely won't follow it. You already got the best advice you could get and that was to stop.
Posting a video blog telling people to go look up your videos without even posting a link is not the way to start off. Your post has no questions.. no asking for advice.
Anyone who says anything contrary to what you wanna hear is "hatin'" . You want responsible guidance? Stop. Educate yourself.
Had you asked, anyone with any real experience would have told you you can grow on half the dose your using for a first time.
Had you posted a pic and and a proposed cycle as opposed to a video, you would have gotten the EXACT same response. Ya'll
Where's your pct? When are you starting it? What are you running? What ancillaries do you have? What are your gyno prevention plans? What support supps are you taking?
You have done shit for research? And I'm the asshole? Research is done before jumping into something not after.

Yall a bunch of hatin- ass mother fuckers. I'm doing these vlogs so that i can get advice from other more experienced users, and so that i can document my progress/results for others that might be considering coming over to the dark side.

Realistically lets take a look at what i am doing...500mg test E per week, for 12 weeks. That is about as basic as it gets. If i was jumping on dbol, winnys, test and deca my first cycle i could understand yall trippin out but what the fuck?

Yall seem more anxious to show how much more superior of me you are, then to help guide a new user and make sure i am getting the advice one might need in my situation.

I'm the poster child for why someone shouldnt use roids okay. Yall the poster bitches of Ego-Maniac juice heads. Yall chill the fuck out, if you dont like my shit quit looking at it ok

You honestly think anyone cares what you really do man? Its not about as basic as it get cause you should've taken the time to build a solid foundation before going over to the "dark side".. You ask dumb questions about your diet when your main source of calories is a weight gainer (protein powder and low quality carbs)... In the end if you want to hop on test, grow some nice titties, get fat, and lose what little muscle you end up building - You don't affect anyone else but yourself, so go for it! People here are going to try to steer you in the right direction, but in the end its all up to you.. Good-luck, you're going to need it.

Yall a bunch of hatin- ass mother fuckers. I'm doing these vlogs so that i can get advice from other more experienced users, and so that i can document my progress/results for others that might be considering coming over to the dark side.

Realistically lets take a look at what i am doing...500mg test E per week, for 12 weeks. That is about as basic as it gets. If i was jumping on dbol, winnys, test and deca my first cycle i could understand yall trippin out but what the fuck?

Yall seem more anxious to show how much more superior of me you are, then to help guide a new user and make sure i am getting the advice one might need in my situation.

I'm the poster child for why someone shouldnt use roids okay. Yall the poster bitches of Ego-Maniac juice heads. Yall chill the fuck out, if you dont like my shit quit looking at it ok

Well first off I watched the vids and I do think you could have put on more mass naturally. However, seeing as you are determined to continue on with this cycle I will help you to avoid making rookie mistakes. I seen you front loaded which wasnt the best idea but its already been done. Its a bad idea to do so because your hormones will be in a rollercoaster until it levels out which will yield side effects. I hope you have an ai on hand because gyno symptoms are right around the corner and if you dont take care of them your in for trouble. I also hope you have a good pct lined up and are using oncycle support. So that we may better help you lay out your cycle, pct, diet, and training?

NTBM REP

Well first off I watched the vids and I do think you could have put on more mass naturally. However, seeing as you are determined to continue on with this cycle I will help you to avoid making rookie mistakes. I seen you front loaded which wasnt the best idea but its already been done. Its a bad idea to do so because your hormones will be in a rollercoaster until it levels out which will yield side effects. I hope you have an ai on hand because gyno symptoms are right around the corner and if you dont take care of them your in for trouble. I also hope you have a good pct lined up and are using oncycle support. So that we may better help you lay out your cycle, pct, diet, and training?

NTBM REP

Well i'm crossing my fingers that i dont get gyno. I have nothing lined up to prevent it, i figured if my nipples become itchy or start to bother me i could get my hands on Nolvadex in less than 10 days at the most.

No on-cycle support. Pct will be Clomid, 2 weeks after lost shot. I think like 20mg EOD (have to double check)

My training is (and has been for the past 3 months) a 3day split routine. Chest/tris, Back/Bis, Shoulders/legs.

Diet is at 4,000cals, 285g protein minimum and around 500g carbs. I have decided not to macro-crunch since i am on a bulk. I also only consume 1250cals from my ON serious mass shake now, rather than the 3000 above mentioned.

Not sure you want the advice but legs should be on a day of their own. Also while on cycle for sure, you can workout more than three days a week and recover in time for your next workout. I'm not on a cycle and haven't cycled anything besides a pro hormone for six weeks but my workout is a five day routine. Chest, back, legs, shoulders and tri's, then biceps. Work core three times a week

Well i'm crossing my fingers that i dont get gyno. I have nothing lined up to prevent it, i figured if my nipples become itchy or start to bother me i could get my hands on Nolvadex in less than 10 days at the most.

No on-cycle support. Pct will be Clomid, 2 weeks after lost shot. I think like 20mg EOD (have to double check)

My training is (and has been for the past 3 months) a 3day split routine. Chest/tris, Back/Bis, Shoulders/legs.

Diet is at 4,000cals, 285g protein minimum and around 500g carbs. I have decided not to macro-crunch since i am on a bulk. I also only consume 1250cals from my ON serious mass shake now, rather than the 3000 above mentioned.

And again......I'm a douche bag for calling it like I see it? Nolvadex? The most unsafe choice for an anti estrogen with the most sides. Your nips get itchy and you can have it in ten days? You mean when you've successfully grown breast tissue?
Your pct is 2 weeks of clomid.the same clomid that does NOT restore natty test levels. No natty test booster, no hcg to keep your balls from turning into raisins or to at least return them to size before pct.....so you go into pct with declining test levels and super high estrogen levels with nuts the size of raisins. Guess what happens now........you grow tits.....then you get really depressed because your endocrine system is all ass backwards then.....wait for it.......you lose every single ounce you have gained on cycle.
You call me a hater and you admit to doing every stupid idiotic thing I said you were doing. How does your foot taste. I'm crossing my fingers I don't get gyno......that and your pct along with your flagrant disregard to attempt to be even remotely healthy while on cycle or after cycle makes you exactly what I said......class a example of stupid arrogant kids not doing any research and having no knowledge of what they are doing to their bodies. Keep running your mouth and Enjoy your cycle.

Not sure you want the advice but legs should be on a day of their own. Also while on cycle for sure, you can workout more than three days a week and recover in time for your next workout. I'm not on a cycle and haven't cycled anything besides a pro hormone for six weeks but my workout is a five day routine. Chest, back, legs, shoulders and tri's, then biceps. Work core three times a week

Okay so let me ask you this, my arms and shoulders and back and even my legs are leaps and bounds ahead of where my chest is at.. So would it be impractical for me to say, hit chest 3x a week?? I feel like i should maybe focus more on my weak spots and try to get myself more balanced out... Thoughts?

Also in terms of legs, i ride my bicycle to/from work. Its up hill there, down hill back. 3 miles one way. I wonder if that doesnt suffice for meg workouts??

And again......I'm a douche bag for calling it like I see it? Nolvadex? The most unsafe choice for an anti estrogen with the most sides. Your nips get itchy and you can have it in ten days? You mean when you've successfully grown breast tissue?
Your pct is 2 weeks of clomid.the same clomid that does NOT restore natty test levels. No natty test booster, no hcg to keep your balls from turning into raisins or to at least return them to size before pct.....so you go into pct with declining test levels and super high estrogen levels with nuts the size of raisins. Guess what happens now........you grow tits.....then you get really depressed because your endocrine system is all ass backwards then.....wait for it.......you lose every single ounce you have gained on cycle.
You call me a hater and you admit to doing every stupid idiotic thing I said you were doing. How does your foot taste. I'm crossing my fingers I don't get gyno......that and your pct along with your flagrant disregard to attempt to be even remotely healthy while on cycle or after cycle makes you exactly what I said......class a example of stupid arrogant kids not doing any research and having no knowledge of what they are doing to their bodies. Keep running your mouth and Enjoy your cycle.

Calm down bro, i am learning. No big deal okay? Everything is going to be just fine. Life is Trial & Error. Take a deep breath. Breathe.

Why dont you tell me what YOU suggest in terms of on cycle support, gyno prevention and PCT?? Like what should i order RIGHT NOW in your opinion, to avoid all these negatives i have found myself in

You shouldn't hit a large muscle group more than twice a week, and honestly from your build in your vids, I wouldn't hit it more than once a week cause it seems you are pretty new to it as far as lifting goes. And a bike doesn't compare to squatting until you can barely walk. One other thing to, as far as diet goes, I would try and get at least 300-350 grams of protein a day with around 400-450 on carbs at most. It seems you have a good bit of body fat to work with so I don't see the need for all the carbs. From your vids it would seem you need more of a body recomp not a bulking cycle at this point in time

Calm down bro, i am learning. No big deal okay? Everything is going to be just fine. Life is Trial & Error. Take a deep breath. Breathe.

Why dont you tell me what YOU suggest in terms of on cycle support, gyno prevention and PCT?? Like what should i order RIGHT NOW in your opinion, to avoid all these negatives i have found myself in

Spend an hour.....maybe two just flip through the first 5 pages of this forum and you'll find multiple pct protocols. Hell, we have a pct forum. You'll find all the proposed cycle threads from different levels of experienced guys asking for help. Scan through them see what's recommended and why. Then put a plan together. Then post it and we will ALL be happy to help you. I want YOU to help yourself. Show some effort bro. There's more knowledge here on the first few pages than any other entire forum online anywhere. There's more concern for responsibility and safety for the most part here than anywhere else you will find. Hence hostility from assholes like me. Without sarcasm or douchebaggery here's what your videos said to me.....hi, I'm a young arrogant shit head kid who started training a couple months ago. I have no natural base and think I'd be super cool if I got some roids so I can get jacked. I have no idea what I'm doing. I have done no research. Everything will be 'aight tho.
That wasn't me trying to be a dick to you. I see it all the time. So I get pissy from time to time. I called you on it and you got mouthy. So there you have my subsequent responses. That's what message I got out of it. Hence the responses you got from me.
Now.....you have some reading to do and a plan to get together and post up.

I will say this.....get your ass some aromasin NOW. No more front loading. Never use nolva for anything ever.

Top Bottom