Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

max dose of anavar

Bruce Cash

Hi guys I have been on anavar for 6 weeks out of 10, I had to from 40 mg a day to 70 mg to start noticing changes but I'm not even close to the cut look and fat lose I'm looking for, I want to increase my dose the following 4 weeks, how much more can I increase my dose and what would the max per day I can take, thank you.

70 mgs is already a lot. If you are not getting the right results, there can be three issues.
1. Your anavar is underdosed.
2. You have wrong and excessive expectations from anavar.
3. Your diet and training are not on point.

Increasing dosages is never a good solution without knowing the root of the problem.

It's depend on your diet and training. Anavar and other similar steriods are just for extra more results.
Run a Anavar cycle for 12 months continues and you won't burn fat if eating junk and not doing any circuit training.
I lost 8 kg in 3 weeks clen 40-80mcg with super clean diet and 3 days normal cardio/ 2 days circuit training.
I never used var for fat burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40-60mg/day is a good dosage for anavar. Anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid so you really don't want to abuse the drug.

If you want to increase your dosage past that, then stack the anavar with another oral steroid that isn't liver toxic like proviron.

The reason you aren't seeing the fat loss you want is because of your diet, not the drugs. Anavar is NOT a fat burner so it wont help you there.

Top Bottom