Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low dose test and eq cycle for cutting

luxury

250mg/week test enanthate for 8 weeks, 500mg/week eq. for 12 weeks

What do you think of this cycle guys? I was looking for a cycle with very low side effects that would help me lean out and give me some vascularity. I was looking at something to minimize side effects while helping me cut up and this sounded like the best choice for me.

What do you guys think? Anyone done the same cycle?

luxury said:
250mg/week test enanthate for 8 weeks, 500mg/week Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - . for 12 weeks

What do you think of this cycle guys? I was looking for a cycle with very low side effects that would help me lean out and give me some vascularity. I was looking at something to minimize side effects while helping me cut up and this sounded like the best choice for me.

What do you guys think? Anyone done the same cycle?

Did a similar cycle recently. However I ran the eq for 18 weeks.

musclehealth... what kind of results did you get? Were you pleased?

I don't want to use prop cause I hate feeling like a pin cushion.

I may up the number of weeks on eq if I like the results.

luxury said:
musclehealth... what kind of results did you get? Were you pleased?

I don't want to use testosterone propionate cause I hate feeling like a pin cushion.

I may up the number of weeks on Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - if I like the results.

Eq should be ran for a long time to see its true self. I didnt see dramatic results till about week 12.5-13. Then it was great YOu must be extremely patient with it...I almost gave up till someone told me it takes long. Im SOOO happy I waited.

Top Bottom