Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid Var *FAKE?*

OojijoO

Banned
Ok. I am getting 20 cc of var from a friend. He told me the mg/ml is 400mg/cc. Anyone heard of var being this concentrated before? He insists on being right despite my best efforts to get him to tell me HOW he knows that it is 400mg per cc. It just seems too shady to me. If he knew for a fact it was 400mg/cc then he would tell me HOW he knows this. He is going on and on about how his connect is the shit and blah blah blah. Anyways, if anyone has ever heard of liquid var coming in 20 cc that is this high concentrate please let me know.

yea I dont even claim to know as much as this guy does about aas, and when he told me this I knew he doesnt know jack shit about what he is getting and selling. I asked him a thousand times to even explain to me where he is coming up with this number and he couldnt even tell me. So get everyone you know that knows anything about liquid var to read this thread please so I can direct him here and show him that he really doesnt know what the hell is talking about.

Top Bottom