Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

liguid anavar

austin77

My budy came by. whith some liguid anavar. is looked to to clear in color. i have never herd of it just wonting some input. The only anavar i know of is tabs. Please help

to make it liquid, you just take the powder, add liquid, heat, shake before drawing for oral consumption..

UGL stuff...

georgie24 said:
stick to AAS in tablet form

just my opinion

Agreed.

I don't know anything about this liquid stuff, but it sounds like an unprofessional supplier lacks the knowledge and equipment to complete the tablet process, going from powder to liquid and stopping there. That raises a warning flag for me.

:cow:

a few things to consider

1. if you dont shake the crap out of it you get INCONSISTENT dosages
2. if you drop it ( like i have) you loose the whole fucking thing in an instant
3. usually tastes like shit
4. usually crashes then you play the heat it up everytime game

It can be legit stuff. it is much easier to make than spending time capping. Most over 20mg/ml end up crashing out though.

Anavar:
Highest concentration made - 20mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Oxandrolone powder you will need:
9.8 ml's of PEG 300
39.2 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol
or
49ml's PEG400 or PEG300

here is one i have done with good success.. if you have a reputable powder source, it's a hell of alot cheaper than tabs.. or caps.. but to each his own...

good luck..

If it's dissolved rather than merely suspended then there's no need to shake it unless you see that layers are forming. This shouldn't happen.

If it crashes (comes out of solution) then re-heating may put the active back into solution. This can be common, for example, with clomid solutions.

samoth said:
Agreed.

I don't know anything about this liquid stuff, but it sounds like an unprofessional supplier lacks the knowledge and equipment to complete the tablet process, going from powder to liquid and stopping there. That raises a warning flag for me.

:cow:

A lot of very good sources out there carry liquid var. I don't think it reflects their lack of knowledge though.

Top Bottom