Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Gain Advice

thedawg

I've been able to maintain gains with low dose, 10-12 wk test e cycles over the past few years and am now looking for a leaner cycle. I'm thinking about going with a tren e cycle, but need some advice on dose. I'd like to acheive the androgenic effects of 300 mg/wk of test e, but without the fat and bloat. I'm 29, 205, have been ecto my whole life but recently have a little love handle/ab fat i'm looking to trim down before i start. I'm hoping with the tren e cycle to make some changes to body comp and so I'll be eating pretty clean--aiming for 175 gms from food, and supplement 50gms protein powder per day. Could use some caloric advice.

im doing tren e 250mg a week / test e 500 mg a week, i'm not a big guy, but man this cycle is making me lean.

AAS thats great for lbm are: primo, anvar, winny and T-bol

As for diet advice; your diet plan should be high in protein ( 1g of protein for every lbs of weight) low in carbs and low in fat; (Pure Whey protein shakes, Chicken breast, Lean cuts of meat and egg whites)

Cardio: At least 3 times a week in the morning on an empty stomach.

Supplements : ECA

Ok, what I'm doing sounds crazy, but- so far- it is working for me. I'm keeping my carbs at 150-200 grams per day (which is low for me) my protein at 270-310 and my fat at, better sit down, 240-250 grams per day. It totals about 4200 cal a day with only 600-800 of it coming from carbs. Now, this is what I do throughout the week. On the weekends, I eliminate the fat (or knock it way down) and go ahead and have some pasta and other carbs to replenish. On the weekends I'm sure I don't go over 3000 cal if that every day. But, I do eat plenty of carbs to replenish from training, and keep my fat intake low to moderate.

How I get my fat and protein up there during the week is that I have three shakes a day with:
1 scoop whey
8oz of 2% milk
2-3 servings non-trans fat peanut butter (the bulk of my fat intake)
1 banana (split between all three shakes, for texture and taste, not the carbs)
creatine
flavored/sugar free metamucil (fiber for even slower digestion- keep anabolic)
cinnimon (for digestion)

You better believe it tastes good. In between these I have "regular meals. One might be two deli meat and cheese sandwiches on as little bread as I can stand (this often accounts for 60 grams of my 150-200 gram carb intake). I might also have a sweet potatoe and chicken or steak, something like that. The only limit is keeping carbs under 200.

I know the fat intake is crazy. So flame on if you like. But, this is damn near the same nutrient profile a lot of old school guys followed back in the 60s and early 70s. While there were definately steroids back then, I'd wager that there wasn't the relliance on them that there is now and diet had to be more responsible for muscle gains without adding too much fat. If you try this method and seems to be gaining too much fat on 3 servings of pb per shake, then cut it down to two or one if necessary. But, the key thing is on lower-moderate carbs is that you need the fat intake for hormone production and energy.

Btw- I've only been doing this a short time and I've actually lost weight on the scales but look more muscular- this is probably due to reduced water retention from less carbs.

Jacob

jacshelb said:
Ok, what I'm doing sounds crazy, but- so far- it is working for me. I'm keeping my carbs at 150-200 grams per day (which is low for me) my protein at 270-310 and my fat at, better sit down, 240-250 grams per day. It totals about 4200 cal a day with only 600-800 of it coming from carbs. Now, this is what I do throughout the week. On the weekends, I eliminate the fat (or knock it way down) and go ahead and have some pasta and other carbs to replenish. On the weekends I'm sure I don't go over 3000 cal if that every day. But, I do eat plenty of carbs to replenish from training, and keep my fat intake low to moderate.

How I get my fat and protein up there during the week is that I have three shakes a day with:
1 scoop whey
8oz of 2% milk
2-3 servings non-trans fat peanut butter (the bulk of my fat intake)
1 banana (split between all three shakes, for texture and taste, not the carbs)
creatine
flavored/sugar free metamucil (fiber for even slower digestion- keep anabolic)
cinnimon (for digestion)

You better believe it tastes good. In between these I have "regular meals. One might be two deli meat and cheese sandwiches on as little bread as I can stand (this often accounts for 60 grams of my 150-200 gram carb intake). I might also have a sweet potatoe and chicken or steak, something like that. The only limit is keeping carbs under 200.

I know the fat intake is crazy. So flame on if you like. But, this is damn near the same nutrient profile a lot of old school guys followed back in the 60s and early 70s. While there were definately steroids back then, I'd wager that there wasn't the relliance on them that there is now and diet had to be more responsible for muscle gains without adding too much fat. If you try this method and seems to be gaining too much fat on 3 servings of pb per shake, then cut it down to two or one if necessary. But, the key thing is on lower-moderate carbs is that you need the fat intake for hormone production and energy.

Btw- I've only been doing this a short time and I've actually lost weight on the scales but look more muscular- this is probably due to reduced water retention from less carbs.

Jacob

Good work.. I always maintain a decent amount of fat intake with low carbs and high protein and have maintaned at a pretty lean 180 / 5'7 for the past year with very little fatty gains if any at all. A year ago almost to the day i was 165 or so and wasn't as thick and veiny as i am now with a similar diet!

thedawg said:
I've been able to maintain gains with low dose, 10-12 wk test e cycles over the past few years and am now looking for a leaner cycle. I'm thinking about going with a tren e cycle, but need some advice on dose. I'd like to acheive the androgenic effects of 300 mg/wk of test e, but without the fat and bloat. I'm 29, 205, have been ecto my whole life but recently have a little love handle/ab fat i'm looking to trim down before i start. I'm hoping with the tren e cycle to make some changes to body comp and so I'll be eating pretty clean--aiming for 175 gms from food, and supplement 50gms protein powder per day. Could use some caloric advice.
u def need to run test with tren... if u wanna cut i suggest this cycle im on something like it nows

test prop 100mgs ed/50mgs tren ace ed in same syringe
winny 50mgs ed
proviron 50mgs ed
clen two on two off

run this for 8 weeks and ull be ripped if u have the right diet

thedawg said:

caloric advise:
your at 205'
protein 200 (50/50 food and pro powder supps) or as close as you can get
carbs 125-150 (counting all from food and supps and drinks) also time and day dependent ie: no carbs after 4pm or 8 hours from awakening, designate no carb days
fat 50-100 (adding from anpb and like sources ie: pro powders cassein's etc..)

I am on a similar cycle to what you are planning. Test E 600 mg wk and Tren E 300 mg wk. I also am doing empty stomach early morning cardio and find it really energives me for the day and increases my appetite.I have plenty of energy for my evening workout. My diet is a little different than yours (40 40 20) The fat has started to fly off now that im in week 3 and the vascularity is showing thru. I am on Letro 1.3 mg ED to combat bloat.(no libido Issues YET!!!) If you have never done tren and dont mind the ED pokes you might want to try the ACE.
DARKO

Darkos_Money said:
I am on a similar cycle to what you are planning. Test E 600 mg wk and Tren E 300 mg wk. I also am doing empty stomach early morning cardio and find it really energives me for the day and increases my appetite.I have plenty of energy for my evening workout. My diet is a little different than yours (40 40 20) The fat has started to fly off now that im in week 3 and the vascularity is showing thru. I am on Letro 1.3 mg ED to combat bloat.(no libido Issues YET!!!) If you have never done tren and dont mind the ED pokes you might want to try the ACE.
DARKO

Haven't used it but tren e (enanthate) has a long half life

Top Bottom