Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping your hair using test..

matter2003

Banned
Was wondering if any of you use DHT removing shampoos like Nizim or anything else to help keep their hair intact...

I already use transdermal formestane as my AI which prevents a lot of conversion to DHT...

Only ask cause I already have a lot of thinning hair up top and don't want to lose anymore if possible to prevent it...

N2shampoo is supposed to work great

Also, I believe supplementing with biotin will also do a lot, especially injectable biotin (vitamin b7)

I am losing my hair and its thinning on top and I use Rogaine and Nizoral shampoo. Seems to be working however I am definitely more cognizant of my test intake now.

What is the best thing to use? Anyone have any real world experience with this? Thanks

But if you want to keep your hair the best way is propecia but it comes with sides some can be serious. I however have switched to NPP so can't use it, so I've switched to spiro and haven't had anymore loss since.

But if you want to keep your hair the best way is propecia but it comes with sides some can be serious. I however have switched to NPP so can't use it, so I've switched to spiro and haven't had anymore loss since.

Thank you for your assistance. :)

I hear so many horror stories from propose chia and finasteride... I have a client who had serious PFS (post finasteride syndrome) and it has caused him quite a bit of issue... We have to do a lot of accommodating around it when I'm doing his diet, training and supplements... These products have shown to be very dangerous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hear so many horror stories from propose chia and finasteride... I have a client who had serious PFS (post finasteride syndrome) and it has caused him quite a bit of issue... We have to do a lot of accommodating around it when I'm doing his diet, training and supplements... These products have shown to be very dangerous

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think I am just going to my Pcp and get a script for propecia. Thanks D

Top Bottom