Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Juice and meds?

CoBra666

Broken
Hey guys I know u hear this from everyone but it is really a friend for realz.

My buddy is on Paxil for post traumatic stress or whatever it's called. He is about to take test e, deca. Anything bad gonna happen? Couldn't find a lot of info on it. blue light had some very general and not very insightful shit.

FYI he's like mid 30's been liftin and juicing foreva.

Should be fine, I would just tell him to get regular bloodwork done after every cycle since Paxil is one of the stronger meds in the SSRI group and you can't be too sure how the body will react with higher blood pressure, high RBC count, increased hormone levels, etc while on medication. As far as orals are concerned, its probably wise to add liver-protecting herbals because I'm pretty sure paxil, like many other oral drugs, is processed through the liver at least once.

He is fine. I been mixing roids with psychotropics for years.. and I never had any adverse effects.

Hey guys I know u hear this from everyone but it is really a friend for realz.

My buddy is on Paxil for post traumatic stress or whatever it's called. He is about to take test e, deca. Anything bad gonna happen? Couldn't find a lot of info on it. blue light had some very general and not very insightful shit.

FYI he's like mid 30's been liftin and juicing foreva.

MOST people do just fine with anti depressants and AAS. Just dont go extreme with the dosages.

thanks guys, he has juiced many times and is good with pct and proper supps. we were havin a convo couple days ago as i hooked him up and neither of us considered that meds could have an adverse affect until the other day when i posted this, i forgot he was even on paxil. just thought id look into it for him. ill tell him to get bloods done reg and just go by what his body tells him.

Paxil is the fucking devil. Garbage shit over prescribed by doctors. I guarantee your buddies pecker will be out of commission for a good 2-3 months. I'd tell him to pick another Anti depressant because that stuff is brutal.

Top Bottom