Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin.. yes or not?

Let's see some research to back up this ridiculous claim. You won't become insulin dependant. Bullshit. Insulin unlike testosterone is not shut on or off due to exogenous use. Most bb's use insulin around workouts. U think they don't produce their own insulin with every other meal they consume?? Rant over..

Protocol id recommend as a newbie to insulin is pwo only as your home and can monitor things a little more closely. 2iu us not a starting dose. Minimum 5iu. Add 1iu per workout until desired dose is achieved. I typically don't go above 10iu.
Protocol
Pwo sub q inj of novorapid followed by 10g carbs (I use maltodextrin) per iu taken. I also add 10g creatine, bcaa, eaa & 20g glutamine.
Inj plus 20mins 4 scoops whey isolate & 40g oats (blended). Slow release carbs.
1hr 30 post inj low fat meal of 50g carbs & 40g protein.
Been running this with 6iu gh ed with phenomenal results. Also on cycle.
Once comfortable with pwo insulin your protocol can be altered to take pre w/o slin. My favourite time (only time) I take it.
Usual advice stands.
Monitor blood glucose levels.
Be aware of signs of hypoglycaemia.
Carry supplies always to deal with these.
5hrs before bed. No later. (Main reason I switched to pre w/o).
Be safe & enjoy brother

Last edited:
My question on this topic, is how do you become dependent on insulin via abuse.

if you abuse insulin for years you will not become depending to it, but you could open yourself up to type 2 diabetes due to carrying so much mass. I'm talking dudes who are 5 7 and 235+ pounds out there who are powerlifter gym rat types. but that is more due to the insulin helping them be bigger. I know one guy in particular who is only in his 30's who abused insulin for 10 years, but he was only 5 5 and weighed almost 250. he was so huge that he had a hard time breathing even walking to check his mailbox. one day he noticed something was wrong so went and got blood work done and found out he was type 2 diabetic.

so again it isn't the insulin directly causing it, it is carrying the mass. being extremely overweight is a good way to become a type 2 diabetic. but even then with the amount of diabetic drugs available you won't see many people having to use insulin anymore. a lot of them use metformin and those types of drugs. ironically those drugs do have negative implications on muscle gains, for one I do believe they cause a drop in IGF-1. not good.

bottom line is type 2 diabetes is not something you want to get, keep your lifestyle good as you age.

and for those of you wondering, type 1 diabetics do not have well functioning pancreas. back before insulin was discovered, diabetics were told to avoid sugar... it was brutal and many died pretty miserable deaths. thankfully insulin is easily made synthetically and is widely available and cheap.

Top Bottom