Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin.. yes or not?

chadc

I've never messed with slin before. Currently have a pile of kwik pen humalog cartridges (100 units/ml, 3ml cartridge)

Have about 3 months somatropin @ 5IU's a day in..going 6 months at least.

Currently on 750mg test-e, 500mg deca, dbol, going to switch some things up around week 12 or 14, proviron, primo, tren, we'll see.

I've been reading about insulin for months, seems like no one agrees on much.

What's a no bullshit way to add some slin and get a feel for it? I'm talking maybe 2IU's and go from there? Looking for info from people that have actually ran slin more so than people that regurgitate what they've read on the internet.

I know to keep some sugar on hand, aware of the REAL danger if you're an idiot. I know a guy that died, another that would have had he not been found laying on the floor.

2IU's would be 2 lines on a 1ml slin pin right? which is basically nothing.

For whatever reason dosing IU's of HGH/hcg where I add my own bacteriostatic or sterile water is just second fucking nature.. and if I fucked up I wouldn't die from either of those.

Is the insulin road even worth going down? So many mixed reviews.

Would be forever greatful if someone can break this down for me so a 5 year old could understand. I generally trust my own research, but I'd really love to hear from you guys that have ran insulin and your real life experiences with it. I know there's a million threads already, and I didn't want to start another one, but I'm looking for some no bullshit advice/answers whether good or bad.

Insulin isn't something I'm interested in using trial and error with

If you care about my stats I'm 5'11, 260, about 12% bf, apparently signed up here 12 years ago, making me 36 years old now.

Most anabolic substance in existence. It will make you grow like all hell broke loose. It will also kill you, but in my opinion, you really need to do some dumb shit to die from slin. Use log if at all possible, I won't use anything else. Read, separate the bullshit from the truth, but do try it for yourself, and really see. Get a glocometer, and keep those little glucose tabs everywhere, drawer, nightstand, glove compartment, gym bag.
Mutants insulin protocol, look it up, follow it, at least in the beginning

Thanks bro. I had a read of Mutants insulin protocol, will read it again. Glocometer sounds like a smart idea. Really not looking to die, here. My main concern is safety. Thanks for the advice. Advice from someone that's actually got first hand experience is priceless. Appreciate you taking the time to respond.

When using insulin - keep fast acting carbohydrates like a can of coke or glucose tabs on hand at ALL TIMES. If you see a bright white light, drink the coke or eat the glucose tabs immediately. That is a sign you are about to go in a diabetic coma.

Insulin is extremely effective but if you abuse it, it'll lead to insulin resistance and just make you fat. I would only use it 2-3 days per week on your weakest body parts. Take 4-10IU post workout with a whey isolate and waxy maize shake. 60 minutes after the shake eat a high protein high carb low fat meal. Something like sole or tilapia and rice. 2 hours after that eat another high protein high carbohydrate low fat meal. Something like chicken, white potato and asparagus.

When using insulin - keep fast acting carbohydrates like a can of coke or glucose tabs on hand at ALL TIMES. If you see a bright white light, drink the coke or eat the glucose tabs immediately. That is a sign you are about to go in a diabetic coma.

Insulin is extremely effective but if you abuse it, it'll lead to insulin resistance and just make you fat. I would only use it 2-3 days per week on your weakest body parts. Take 4-10IU post workout with a whey isolate and waxy maize shake. 60 minutes after the shake eat a high protein high carb low fat meal. Something like sole or tilapia and rice. 2 hours after that eat another high protein high carbohydrate low fat meal. Something like chicken, white potato and asparagus.

This is helping me separate what I know to be true and the horror stories on the internet like "you will die. you will get fat. it won't even do anything for you." Of course abuse/improper use will fuck you up, that's why I'm here sponging as much information from REAL people that have actual experience.

I've done lots of research on the signs/symptoms of going hypo. Seems like you would have to really be dense to not notice the symptoms, seems like it would be impossible to ignore even if you tried, unless maybe if you shot and went to bed for the night

Would definitely keep glucose ON me at all times. This is all very helpful.. I really appreciate this type of information vs. the scare tactics/horror stories.. probably written by people who have never even ran insulin.

Over the years it seems like everyone has an expert opinion, kids that watched a youtube video and go on to spread bad information and it really clutters up the good sources of information.

I've read posts about kids popping 20mg of dbol and waking up with full blone gyno the next day, if I haven't had 10+ years experience with AAS I would probably be scared to death to try dbol after reading that.

Truth of the matter is, I've always kept nolva/clomid/hCG/ and now things like letro/caber/armidex/aromison that I don't recall being a thing back when I started.

After all these years and stacks and different compounds the only sides I've experienced have been from tren, a necessary sometimes fairly unconfortable evil.

Thank you for sharing, really do appreciate your time, and your first hand knowlege.

The issue I have had with slin is this. In order to run it without gaining excess bodyfat I need to cut the carbs very close, too close for my own comfort. That is me personally. For that reason I deemed it a "not for me" substance. If thats not the case for you it may be worth it. If it is I would only use it if this lifestyle was in some way paying the bills.

The issue I have had with slin is this. In order to run it without gaining excess bodyfat I need to cut the carbs very close, too close for my own comfort. That is me personally. For that reason I deemed it a "not for me" substance. If thats not the case for you it may be worth it. If it is I would only use it if this lifestyle was in some way paying the bills.

This could be an issue for me as well. I noticed once I hit ~30 years old or so, carbs became something I really had to keep in check. Not really as much of an issue when I'm "On", but definitely a factor when I'm "Off"

Something else for me to keep in mind, Thanks.

Definitely a bulker, you can theoretically get shredded on insulin. But you can Also theoretically fix watches with a chainsaw , doesn't make it the right tool for the job.

And to actually go into diabetic coma, you have to ignore all the warning signs for an extended period of time, you can feel it happening, and its an easy fix.... Unless you dont have carbs, glucose on you. Happened to me once, I ran thru CVS and ate candy and glucose tabs right in the aisle, drinking soda, sweating like a madman, tell you what, I got some looks

people die from slin because they either commit suicide using it (and fail a lot too), but it is guys who take it and fall asleep.

you should be prepared to be awake for several hours after, after all you do need to eat to get everything out of it you can

most dummy proof way to use it is run the humulin R short acting slin. after your workout inject 5iu's or less.. drink a shake with dex. then eat a well balanced meal. 90 minutes later 2nd meal. that is how you grow off insulin.

also yes its the most anabolic hormone, but if injecting insulin was white magic then diabetics would be walking around all buff.. it doesn't work like that.. insulin is merely a tool and IMO having used it before it isn't worth it because of the stress of timing meals is annoying .. you really don't need the stuff unless you compete or have major bigorexia

Top Bottom