Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insomnia...

dr0832

For the first 3 weeks on my var only cycle I had no insomnia. Yesterday week 4, started a ckd. I have been taking EC the whole time. For some reason I am experiencing some crazy insomnia right now. The only thing I added yesterday was some minocycline. What could be the cause?

I suggest you go to the store, buy a bottle of melatonin and TYLENOL PM (make SURE it's PM), take 1mg of Melatonin and 2 caps of TYLENOL PM and you'll sleep like a baby.

Mr.X

It's the low carbs. I get insomnia during the first week or two of low-carb dieting every time. It sucks: you feel weak and drowsy by the end of the day, but can't actually fall asleep on time.

It's the aas products. I had this when I did my first cycle. About week 6, I couldn't sleep and nothing couldn't get me to sleep. I tried 3 mgs of melatonin, over the counter sleep med, nothing. So, I talked to my doc and he prescribed me amitryptiline and it worked like a charm (another like it is trazadone). If you tell yer doc you can't sleep at all, he'll prescribe you sonatas or ambiens - they work great! :)

AAS do cause insomnia - it also did to me.
Generic Benadryl (up to 2 capsules) is the most commonly used sleeping pill in hospitals.
Tyelenol PM also contains generic benadryl (diphenhydramine). But you don't need tyelenol (acetaminophen) part because it is just for pain and doesn't help in any other way with sleeping.
I am a professional who knows what he is talking about.

Top Bottom