Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injection on calf

Albin Gfor

two questions about it, 1. can you inject on your calves test and deca 2. is it true when you inject on calves they swell and hurt like mother...

You can inject into any muscle but some are more painful than others. Calves are typically a very painful site and one that I do not inject in myself.

1. Yes, you can inject into any muscle.
2. Yes, speaking from personal experience, the injection I did in my calf was one of the most painful experiences I ever went through. I could barely walk for a week.

Site injections dont work. That's total bro science. As soon as you inject a steroid into a muscle, it is dispersed into the blood stream and flows throughout your body to perform it's mechanism of action. Stick with easy injection sites like glutes, quads, side deltoids etc.

1. Yes, you can inject into any muscle.
2. Yes, speaking from personal experience, the injection I did in my calf was one of the most painful experiences I ever went through. I could barely walk for a week.

Site injections dont work. That's total bro science. As soon as you inject a steroid into a muscle, it is dispersed into the blood stream and flows throughout your body to perform it's mechanism of action. Stick with easy injection sites like glutes, quads, side deltoids etc.

Technically, you can inject to your calves. Whether that would be a good decision, I highly doubt it

Top Bottom