Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fuck this.. im staying on GH year round...

PARABOLAN

this is what i decided.. 4 iu per day.. 4 days on 3 days off year round... will be cycling anabolics, slin and T3 properly on and off... but i heard that going on GH year round is the most effective way to use it... u guys agree??

PARABOLAN said:
this is what i decided.. 4 iu per day.. 4 days on 3 days off year round... will be cycling anabolics, slin and T3 properly on and off... but i heard that going on GH year round is the most effective way to use it... u guys agree??

If u got the money.......SPEND IT!!!

Maxx >>>>>

At 23 years old, I think I would use the money elsewhere and save the year round GH use for when you break 30.....unless of course your a high end, or soon to be high end competitor and NEED it.

I don't think it's worth it at your age.
I'm 30 now, and I'm going to wait a few more years before I start using GH. I'll use AAS till that time.

absolutely the worst thing i've ever heard anyone say from a medical point of view.....although i reaspect your enthusiasm and passion i think you'll be very sorry in the long run.

you will wind up looking like a freak with big head, hands, gaped teeth, with a turtle belly and enlarged heart, liver and internal organs.

if your goal is to look good this isn't the way to go about it.

doseages are irrelevant - no-one should be supplementing constantly and certainly not growth hormone.

bad bad idea - but it's your body.

Top Bottom