Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need advice-to use or not to use?

kquart

I'm a 34 year old male, 6'2" 255lbs, looking to get leaner and more muscular. My body fat is probably in the low 20% range. I'm an ex college athlete who ballooned post college to 330lbs. Having lost close to 80 lbs, my existing muscles have reappeared, but now I want to get leaner while still building muscle. Ideally I'd like to be at @ 235lbs. I plan on stepping up my cardio and further fine tuning my diet, but I also have some test. enan. 350mg. Would there be a benefit to taking this as part of my regimin. I was thinking about 400-500mg/wk. At that amount, would nolvadex be necessary? Anyone have any advice?

kquart said:
I'm a 34 year old male, 6'2" 255lbs, looking to get leaner and more muscular. My body fat is probably in the low 20% range. I'm an ex college athlete who ballooned post college to 330lbs. Having lost close to 80 lbs, my existing muscles have reappeared, but now I want to get leaner while still building muscle. Ideally I'd like to be at @ 235lbs. I plan on stepping up my cardio and further fine tuning my diet, but I also have some test. enan. 350mg. Would there be a benefit to taking this as part of my regimin. I was thinking about 400-500mg/wk. At that amount, would nolvadex be necessary? Anyone have any advice?

To me this reply would depend on how long you have been consistently training hard with weights. Whats your training history?

I was a weight events thrower in college and have most of my workout background stems from power lifts, cleans, snatches, and plyometrics. However, strength is not a concern of mine anymore. Mostly I wondering if a low dose of test. will help in promoting a leaner, harder look, of course while dieting and cardio training

kquart said:

With the information you have provided, it seems like you've been out of the gym for quite a while up until recently... and since then you have lost around 80 pounds and are down to 20% or so bodyfat. Thats some really good progress. Progress that was made just by getting in there and working and eatting better than you have been. Can you do better? Of course you can.

Continue fine tuning bro. Try and get your body fat down to at least sub 15%... normally I recommend closer to 10% but youre a fairly big cat. Adjusting your diet even more, and continuing to train hard will get you where you want to be. If at that time you decide you want to run your gear, then I would say that 400mgs per week (split up into two injections per week 200mgs each) would be a good cycle for you to run.

Its always recommended to have Nolva on hand whenever you start your cycle bro. Preventative measures are much better than the alternatives.

Hopefully someone else can give you some even more detailed information for you, that can help you out. Goodluck, and congrats again on your progress so far. Keep it up. :Chef:

Top Bottom