Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a gut too!

I would hit the cardio and Diet and go for a cut cycle to get the body fat % down. Just my opinion

M18

I would cut first, after I reached my goal I would then start to bulk back up with lean mass....

Good Luck

thats like asking should you add butter to a protein shake...why dont you try eliminating saturated fats,simple sugars, and drink only water with 3 days/week cardio before you want to bulk up you need to cut down.

Dude definetely start cardio, and eating clean before you start gear, since youll get some bloat, youll be big, and bigger in the belly. Eating clean for me is keeping a couple gallons of water in the fridge and try to drink them throughout the day, then your clean proteins, shakes (whey isolates), chicken, canned tuna and chicken in water, sweet potatoes, broccoli, you get the point, good luck bro..

do a deca winny cycle with clomid and clen at end. eat clean and keep carbs complex and low. do cardio 35-40 mins three to four times a week. also keep protein very high. aim for around 300 grams of protein and 150-200 grams of carbs. i don't know your bodyweight so play around with those numbers. mustang bump for you bro you are always positive and helpful! not being gay but i really respect that,luke

Top Bottom