Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dont believe in test only on first cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
am saying this from experience....I have abused roids...and am very healthy....I have done blood work on cycle and off of cycle...the DR didnt freak out
as long as u know how to inject and u have no problem doing it on a daily bases...than go ahead and keep those receptors confused and take advantage of taking away their virginity and get the best results of your life....
but I do believe in diet cardio and time off.....without these than you are not very healthy
when u watch bigger faster stronger.....the high school coach teacher (Mark Bell powerlifter) said that he will be on the juice on and off forever and he is still alive and guess what? according to the wikki (He utilized various form of conditioning: hill running, body weight circuits, interval type cardio on treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, and rowers. All of this allowed him to have a superior endurance.
now his older brother is the total opposite....he did all kinds of drugs I dont think he ever focused on cardio and guess what? he died a few weeks after the documentary was done and according to some deleted parts from the documentary they all went to the DR and did a heart scan...the DR told the high school coach he was fine but he tolled his older brother that died to stop all the roids that he just started decrease the calories and increase cardio....because his heart didn't look very good..I felt very bad and I was shocked that he died...I watched that documentary a thousand times and didn't find out that he was dead until a few weeks ago

The point of taking test only is NOT just about receptors and hindering future growth. You keep it simple because these are dangerous hormonal changes you are forcing on your body. You don't know what type of reaction you'll have if you've never done it before. When people go out drinking the first time they don't drink beer, wine, rum & coke and do tequila shots unless they want to suffer, they keep it simple (maybe bad analogy). Anyways, different people have different reactions and test only allows you focus on one of the base building blocks of a steroid cycle. If you do test, deca, dbol your first cycle and something goes wrong you're going to have some serious detective work to figure it out. Look how many posts say "Hard lump in nipple, PLEASE HELP". By putting only one compound in your body reduces the chances of making a mistake as well. It's pretty solid reasoning for test only first cycle and we see examples everyday of people that complicate it instead with lots of steroids with tricky pct and then they need us to advise on fixing it.

the point of taking test only is not just about receptors and hindering future growth. You keep it simple because these are dangerous hormonal changes you are forcing on your body. You don't know what type of reaction you'll have if you've never done it before. When people go out drinking the first time they don't drink beer, wine, rum & coke and do tequila shots unless they want to suffer, they keep it simple (maybe bad analogy). Anyways, different people have different reactions and test only allows you focus on one of the base building blocks of a steroid cycle. If you do test, deca, dbol your first cycle and something goes wrong you're going to have some serious detective work to figure it out. Look how many posts say "hard lump in nipple, please help". By putting only one compound in your body reduces the chances of making a mistake as well. It's pretty solid reasoning for test only first cycle and we see examples everyday of people that complicate it instead with lots of steroids with tricky pct and then they need us to advise on fixing it.

^^^^boom!

The point of taking test only is NOT just about receptors and hindering future growth. You keep it simple because these are dangerous hormonal changes you are forcing on your body. You don't know what type of reaction you'll have if you've never done it before. When people go out drinking the first time they don't drink beer, wine, rum & coke and do tequila shots unless they want to suffer, they keep it simple (maybe bad analogy). Anyways, different people have different reactions and test only allows you focus on one of the base building blocks of a steroid cycle. If you do test, deca, dbol your first cycle and something goes wrong you're going to have some serious detective work to figure it out. Look how many posts say "Hard lump in nipple, PLEASE HELP". By putting only one compound in your body reduces the chances of making a mistake as well. It's pretty solid reasoning for test only first cycle and we see examples everyday of people that complicate it instead with lots of steroids with tricky pct and then they need us to advise on fixing it.

makes sense

its important to understand what a documentary is. it isn't a persuasive movie, so when you hear people on there say something it isn't necessarily factual.. its merely the guy interviewing people and getting their views and opinions.. in other words you aren't watching the discovery channel where they use science to show a certain thing.

that movie is probably the worst thing ever put out there, cause it seems to push the myth that you will get bigger faster stronger on steroids. so then you have little 150 pound carrots deciding to juice. and its not the dudes fault for making the movie, its the stupid perception by people that the movie is a real thing and we should take someones viewpoint in the movie as fact

so stop watching that movie a hundred times and start researching and educating yourself on the facts of AAS.. watching that movie will make you dumber, not smarter

its important to understand what a documentary is. it isn't a persuasive movie, so when you hear people on there say something it isn't necessarily factual.. its merely the guy interviewing people and getting their views and opinions.. in other words you aren't watching the discovery channel where they use science to show a certain thing.

that movie is probably the worst thing ever put out there, cause it seems to push the myth that you will get bigger faster stronger on steroids. so then you have little 150 pound carrots deciding to juice. and its not the dudes fault for making the movie, its the stupid perception by people that the movie is a real thing and we should take someones viewpoint in the movie as fact

so stop watching that movie a hundred times and start researching and educating yourself on the facts of AAS.. watching that movie will make you dumber, not smarter

I agree with u...but man come on...150 pounds are not always carrots I am 178 pounds and my legs is stronger than allot of huge guys in the gyms here in saudi...and am talking about guys that take insulin with huge biceps and veins everywhere...when I first arrived in saudi I was looking for prop and I started asking the big dudes and they were like being all sarcastic and shit and playing smart with me saying they dont mess with those stuff but instead they go for GH and insulin and get quality muscle
than one day I was leg pressing than the guy that uses insulin (same guy I was asking for prop an Egyptian guy) decided to jump in with me...and I felt so embarrassed for him...what I was able to do all the way up and down 8 times...he couldnt do it 3 times AND he was pushing with his hands....hes a personal trainer over there and has been on stage and everything and is HUGE...his face impression was funny...all his clients were looking...I tried to tell him that the only way to fix that is by doing squats but he thinks he is too big to listen to me....and now I can tell that he hates me and see me as a threat to his reputation...the next day he was like that prop is powerful stuff and I was just like...OK.....sure
when I squat...everybody at the gym is quite...I can tell that they are all looking and the good guys that I can tell that have a good future go like mashallah mashallah what a beast and they say good things

^^^ i'm saying guys who are 150 pounds don't need juice. not saying they are necessarily not strong.

but it depends on height ... a guy who is 5 5 and a buck fifty can still be jacked with lean muscle.. but a guy who is 6 feet and 150 is skinny as hell. hard to carry very much muscle and only weigh that much.

but that is besides the point of the thread. my point is lets go off personal experiences, trade knowledge.. its like fishing. do you open the newspaper and read the fishing reports on what is biting and read books on how to fish? or should you ask fishmerman themselves on strategies and go there and watch the people actually catching fish? i think option B is better. this is why these boards are good, i trust the knowledge of guys on here who walk the walk over some fat guy who makes a documentary and if you notice in the movie few of those guys he interviewed were actually legit bodybuilders. watch the youtube vids of ric drasin, he walked the walk himself.. has years of experience and he interviews former and current bodybuilders.. that is where you should be sucking up knowledge.

^^^ i'm saying guys who are 150 pounds don't need juice. not saying they are necessarily not strong.

but it depends on height ... a guy who is 5 5 and a buck fifty can still be jacked with lean muscle.. but a guy who is 6 feet and 150 is skinny as hell. hard to carry very much muscle and only weigh that much.

but that is besides the point of the thread. my point is lets go off personal experiences, trade knowledge.. its like fishing. do you open the newspaper and read the fishing reports on what is biting and read books on how to fish? or should you ask fishmerman themselves on strategies and go there and watch the people actually catching fish? i think option B is better. this is why these boards are good, i trust the knowledge of guys on here who walk the walk over some fat guy who makes a documentary and if you notice in the movie few of those guys he interviewed were actually legit bodybuilders. watch the youtube vids of ric drasin, he walked the walk himself.. has years of experience and he interviews former and current bodybuilders.. that is where you should be sucking up knowledge.

am about to watch that as soon as I get done stuffing my face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom