Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i was 19 when i started juice did i stunt my growth ?

madmaxfun

i competed in NJ
i took MASSIVE DOSES and competed in 7 shows from 19-22
L-dopa ( made me nuts )
catapres ( made me nuts)
1gr test
winny
eq
parabolan
deca

yea yea i know i was young and dumb...lol

i almost died... but i didnt care at the time WIN or DIE no other choices.

I've always wondered when are the bones finished growing.?

thanks for those who answer..

No one will ever really know...chances are it's unlikely though cus like King said late teens and early twenties are around the time most epiphyseal plates seem to seal off....
UD

madmaxfun said:

i almost died... but i didnt care at the time WIN or DIE no other choices.

almost died? WTF.....if are that dumb u deserve to be about 5 foot 2 inches

:mad: :mad:

i wouldn't say it's dumb....i remember reading a study asking olympic athletes if they could guaruntee a gold medal win but it meant taking 10 years off your life if they would take it? i think most of them said the gold medal matter more...
something to think about...if you could have the perfect body for the rest of your life, but you would die 10 or 20 years younger would you do it?
UD

UD

I started at 17 and grew half a inch after that cycle,I havent grown however after my second cycle but really dont care 5'6 is a good height for me and I am as tall as most of the men in my family

well lets say this smart guy does die...the news makes it look like steroids are even worse and worse and hurts the fellow users becasue they are looked at even more negative who USE them correctly...

fair enough...that's a good point and it does happen. People abusing steroids is where they get such a bad rep from. What i'm trying to say is that it's not fair to call him a dumbass. The same thing happens with anorexics...they starve themselves to death. Would you call them dumb? I'd say it's a mental state, a disease, in this case megorexia might be the precursor.
UD

under_dawg said:
The same thing happens with anorexics...they starve themselves to death. Would you call them dumb? I'd say it's a mental state, a disease, in this case megorexia might be the precursor.
UD

well steroids arent physically additive ..... not like a herion where u must take it to go on with your day .....

Top Bottom