Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Human Growth Hormone is addictive!

Cardinal Slin

Did no more than a 5 wk cycle and it had me feeling energised, refreshed, dropped bf and had people commenting I looked healthier!

I miss that shit so much!

Can't wait to get back on.

Whatcha guys who use hgh say? Once you start, you can't stop or what?

How do you keep off it?

Can't comment never tried it ($ issues being a college student) but ive recently graduated and signed a new contract with a laboratory =) soon... very soon..

Yeah, I heard everyone telling me you wont see results until after 4-6mths but I did a 5-6 wk cycle (cant recall exactly) and my bf was dropping visibly almost on a daily basis. I also felt more alive, more energy, needed less sleep and so on.

I started at 2iu and then went to between 4-6iu daily.

Where I live I can only obtain it from the pharmacy, there is no other choice but it's the good stuff nordotropin. Unfortunately it is super expensive so my shorter cycles work better.

Can't wait to get some more.

I just loved most of all how I would go to work in the morning one day, come home not look in the mirror, then do the same thing the next day but look in the mirror and I would definitely notice a drop in bf. May think it's crazy but it's the truth!

now you got me all excited about hgh :p maybe the human grade stuff you get is a lot better quality so results come by faster thant that china stuff

What was your starting point BF wise Cardinal? That's amazing to see results that quickly in terms of a body fat reduction.

access, I was probably at around 14-15% max, dropped down to about11-12% in around 5 wks with not much change in diet.

I love the stuff with Avengence

5 weeks? Don't you mean 5 months? If you really meant 5 weeks, which I doubt, it was probaly the result of another AAS you were using.
from the reasearch that I have done on GH, it is really pointless if used less than 6 months at a time.

5 weeks? Don't you mean 5 months? If you really meant 5 weeks, which I doubt, it was probaly the result of another AAS you were using.
from the reasearch that I have done on GH, it is really pointless if used less than 6 months at a time.

I heard the same thing.

I also heard Test is cheaper and you get better results, faster.

Everyone's body is different and if you are achieving great results, keep it up! Great job man!

Top Bottom