Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take injectables

purtoi

33 years old, 5’8’’ 166 pounds 15% body fat
I’ve done oral only cycles but never injectables and I’m scared
I’m looking at using testosterone cypionate
What else should i add with it?
What types of ancillaries would work?
Looking to drop body fat and gain strength

I would just go testosterone cypionate solo 500mgs/week with aromasin 5mgs and n2guard ed 7caps
no need for orals

I would just go testosterone cypionate solo 500mgs/week with aromasin 5mgs and n2guard ed 7caps
no need for orals

33 years old, 5’8’’ 166 pounds 15% body fat
I’ve done oral only cycles but never injectables and I’m scared
I’m looking at using testosterone cypionate
What else should i add with it?
What types of ancillaries would work?
Looking to drop body fat and gain strength

On your first cycle do not add anything with it. You need to figure out what the Testosterone cypionate does to you. 500 mg a week is a good level to try. Inject 250 mg two times a week to keep from experiencing to big of a swing in test levels.

Before you start make sure you have an estrogen blocker on hand incase you start experiencing bad signs like Gyno.

If possible also go get your Lab work: Test levels and estrogen levels before you start, then once again mid cycle or if you start experiencing bad sides.

Also make sure you have a post cycle therapy ready and on hand for when you end your cycle (If you don't deal well with it you may end up having to end your cycle early.)

After you run a successful cycle and better understand how your body is going to act you could add in something for a particular goal. If cutting you may want to run some Anavar. If bulking Deca might be the way to go.

Just a word of caution, while gaining a chemical dependence on steroids is unlikely unless you abuse them to the point you need TRT, the mental addiction to gains can seem almost addictive.

Top Bottom