Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to split up anavar dosage??

Strong_Man20

I have some of the 10mg tabs. Ill be taking 60mg a day, can someone tell me the best time to take them?? Would it be okay to take all before bed?? as this is when your body grows.

the half life is short so i would think it better to split it up 2 or 3 times a day. if i were taking 60mg a day, i'd go 30 at about 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. unless you workout first thing in the a.m. f

okay thanss guys,

I just thought if I took all before bed, I would get better results as this is the time your body grows.

Im taking 60mg and im stacking it with nothing, I just want to see if this chinese stuff is real. Do you guys think 60mg for a 230 pound male is enough??

oh and eat clean, drink a gallon of water a day and not too much carbs and do cardio 3 - 4 times a week for 40 minutes. you'll see better results.

and do us a favor, tell us how long you will be taking it and post your results.

And many people drink grapefruit juice when the take it. Grapefruit juice increases the absorbtion... very important when you are paying $$ per mg.

enigmaxx,
I will be taking it for 8 weeks and I will post the results as soon as I start to notice a difference.
And sofageorge, does it have to be grapefruit juice?? can it not be a glass of OJ instead??

It must be grapefruit juice, in theroy, if it is going to work for better absorption.

Var is more of a strength enhancing steroid that is supposed to not have any negative feed back on HPTA. But taking it at night before bed would IMO have an impact on HPTA. The 1/2 life is actually 9 to 11 hours.

If you are taking it alone you can split it as advised, or take it all at once in the morning, a couple hours before workout. The advantage to taking it all in the morning is that when you do sleep the greatest concentrations will be out of your system and the chance for negative feedback greatly reduced.

Besides, 60mg of var in your system at workout time will have you lifting heavier, which in turn, with a proper diet, will promote muscle growth.

My experiance with this is 40mg all at once first thing (2 hours before workout) for HUGE strength gains.

Top Bottom