Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much test do u run per week?

How much test do you run per week?

Votes: 86 18.7%

Votes: 231 50.1%

Votes: 80 17.4%

Votes: 43 9.3%

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • 2000+

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters
the_alcatraz said:
The most I've taken is 750mgs....honestly, I didn't notice any diff. in strength or size when I increased the test from 500mgs to 750mgs.....that's how I based my deduction that there would be no big diff. between 1gr and 1.25 grs of test. I have no real life experience with an amount that profound, but it seemed as I increased the dosages above 500mgs, it didnt do much for me.
keyword brother is you based it off of no experience. I can tell you right now 750mg to 1gr is a huge difference. Never assume til you try. I promise you if you start running a gram right now and you are eating and training right you will no the difference.

Bruce said:
keyword brother is you based it off of no experience. I can tell you right now 750mg to 1gr is a huge difference. Never assume til you try. I promise you if you start running a gram right now and you are eating and training right you will no the difference.

bro, I just told you I didn't see a diff. between 500mgs and 750mgs...why would I even try 1 gr?

the_alcatraz said:
The most I've taken is 750mgs....honestly, I didn't notice any diff. in strength or size when I increased the test from 500mgs to 750mgs.....that's how I based my deduction that there would be no big diff. between 1gr and 1.25 grs of test. I have no real life experience with an amount that profound, but it seemed as I increased the dosages above 500mgs, it didnt do much for me.

Well let me ask you this. Why were you increasing the dosage? 500 to 750. Was this mid cycle, beginning, toward the end, why? AND how long did you maintain the 250mg increase before you 'decided' it wasn't making a difference? 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks?

DBBT said:
Well let me ask you this. Why were you increasing the dosage? 500 to 750. Was this mid cycle, beginning, toward the end, why? AND how long did you maintain the 250mg increase before you 'decided' it wasn't making a difference? 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks?

I ran a 12 week cycle of test, among other things...I increased the dosages from 500mgs to 750mgs week 8-week 11, I saw no diff in strength or visible diff in growth, apart from what I got with 500mgs....week 12, I swtiched back to 500mgs.

Well this whole increasing the dosages has to remain to be seen as user dependent. I don't know if you were bulking or cutting in that cylce. Cutting and increasing the dose really can be harder to see a big difference because of the caloric intake difference compared to a bulking surplus. No one should be increasing their doses just for the fun of it. There has to be a genuine plateau. A plateau in strength in the gym and/or physical gains and/or leaness desired. This is all assuming you are doing EVERYTHING you're supposed to be doing in regards to diet and training while trying to break this plateau. If you are cutting and you plateau you don't eat more. You adjust the ratios of food per meal and perhaps your cardio routine even. Then you can bump up 250mg for example.

I'm not saying is that higher doses are not 'where it's at' and that everyone should increase their dose. I'm saying that if you increase your dose, you SHOULD be able to break your plateau. You don't go week to week wondering if this week you'll need to up doses. When you get 'there' you'll know when and how. This information should pertain to guys that are doing this sport to compete and maybe for those guys that just do it for themselves. You gotta be very hardcore dedicated to this lifestyle. If you are not 100% dedicated to diet, training and supps then you are not going to get back what you put in to this sport. Yea there are risks, but to get that edge on someone else sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

You make a lot of good points.

However, I don't compete in bodybuilding. I do it because of the love for the sport and my passion for lifting weights.

I understand what you're saying but I also know my body very well. Taking anything remotely close to 1 grs of test ew is a risk I dnt need and have no reason to put myself through...I do very well with 500mgs of test ew...

DBBT said:
Well this whole increasing the dosages has to remain to be seen as user dependent. I don't know if you were bulking or cutting in that cylce. Cutting and increasing the dose really can be harder to see a big difference because of the caloric intake difference compared to a bulking surplus. No one should be increasing their doses just for the fun of it. There has to be a genuine plateau. A plateau in strength in the gym and/or physical gains and/or leaness desired. This is all assuming you are doing EVERYTHING you're supposed to be doing in regards to diet and training while trying to break this plateau. If you are cutting and you plateau you don't eat more. You adjust the ratios of food per meal and perhaps your cardio routine even. Then you can bump up 250mg for example.

I'm not saying is that higher doses are not 'where it's at' and that everyone should increase their dose. I'm saying that if you increase your dose, you SHOULD be able to break your plateau. You don't go week to week wondering if this week you'll need to up doses. When you get 'there' you'll know when and how. This information should pertain to guys that are doing this sport to compete and maybe for those guys that just do it for themselves. You gotta be very hardcore dedicated to this lifestyle. If you are not 100% dedicated to diet, training and supps then you are not going to get back what you put in to this sport. Yea there are risks, but to get that edge on someone else sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

the_alcatraz said:
I ran a 12 week cycle of test, among other things...I increased the dosages from 500mgs to 750mgs week 8-week 11, I saw no diff in strength or visible diff in growth, apart from what I got with 500mgs....week 12, I swtiched back to 500mgs.

If your taking 500 mgs test and the gains start to taper off you need 1 gram, because 750 isn't enough at this point.

boyer said:
If your taking 500 mgs test and the gains start to taper off you need 1 gram, because 750 isn't enough at this point.

gains were constant....they didn't taper off.....but they didn't increase after I increased to 750mgs test...why would I have a reason to move up to 1gr of test?

the_alcatraz said:
gains were constant....they didn't taper off.....but they didn't increase after I increased to 750mgs test...why would I have a reason to move up to 1gr of test?

Because adding 250 to 500 mg isn't going to do much, but doubling the dose would have.

the_alcatraz said:

you didn't stay with the dose long enough
you would have noticed something unless it's synergy.

Top Bottom