Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much test do u run per week?

How much test do you run per week?

Votes: 86 18.7%

Votes: 231 50.1%

Votes: 80 17.4%

Votes: 43 9.3%

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • 2000+

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters
500 mg /week test e was good for me when i first started cycling steroids 6 years ago , now i'm 50 lbs above my natural weight , i'm 31 y old and need at least 1 gram to see some gains , plus adding other compound , Tren e and Eq my favorites.

usually start up with 250mg and increas to 1000mg/4-7days depending on what kind of testo i am running!
if using enanthate or cypionate only 1500mg/w
If doing the above with another steroid 1000mg/w+oral(dball/adrol/halotest/winstrol or another inject like deca,eq,tren,ug lab compound that contains the same as the old drive from australia did(dont know if this steroid is still around anymore?havent seen it for many years exept in ug lab style at 200-250mg/ml*10ml/vial being usuall around where i live in europe!

But usually 1000mg/w alone is the most common dosage i use(enanthate has probably been the 1 i have used the most followed by sustanon and omnadren due to i live in europe and this is the easiest kind of testosteron and probably the only kinds in human grade being produced in the nearby countreys where i live!)

As i understan it cypionate is the most usuall kind of testo or atleast was once in the usa?(or is this a long time agoe this was true?cypionate in the usa and enanthate in europe was atleast the 2 mostly common version of testosterones in this 2 places during the 90´s as far as i can remember when i started up 14years agoe!)

Seen that there is difference nowadays with alot of sustanon and mexican steroids comming in to the usa and even as far as european steroids reaching usa black market for a long time is what i have seen on the forums due to all the questions about all the legitimacy on european n east european gear nowadays!

Top Bottom