Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How bad are the Tren side effects? On Mental Health.

Re: Tren mental health issues very real

Here is my personal advice and personal experience with tren.

I just came off 2 cycles of tren consecutive. The first cycle was .5, the second .75. The results are nothing short of a miracle, I gained close to 20lbs solid muscle while losing body fat.

As far as mental health....

I have had a lot of shit going on in my life over the past couple years and I have always bottled it up, things that i havent told another soul i kid you not, and it has been very hard on me mentally but i was always able to cope without even debating taking antidepressants. but during my cycle i def. felt like my anxiety, anger, depression, inability to focus, and inability to cope have all gotten worse. So bad, to the point that I now see a counselor weekly who strongly suggests that i get put on anti depressants asap. The mental side effects of tren are very real. Maybe it was just coincidence but i def give credit to tren for making my mental issues MUCH MORE SEVERE. The craziest part is that i didnt even notice that this was happening while i was on tren, i thought that it was just me going crazy, but after coming off i now realize how severe the side affects are.

As far as quiting tren, I did have a couple days where i felt drained right after i ended the cycle but as of now I have not lost any of the results that tren gave me, which btw were amazing. And after only a couple days im back in the gym just as intense as before. I have no cravings to continue, i dont feel like a recovering addict, I do feel that my mental problems have become more controllable since ending tren however. But also at the same time i feel that the anti depressants are now necessary for me personally.

Only take tren if you can handle these risks and feel that you are in a healthy mental state, if you are going through some shit it will def. make matters much worse. but if you are in good mental health i see no reason why the side affects would be as severe as they were for me. good luck, i hoped this helped someone

similar for me. i signed up just to post about Tren and how crazy nasty it can be.

ive been on and off gear for nearly 20 years. tried probably everything and stacked everything. never done HGH or 'slin though.
for some reason i never tried tren until recently. mates love the stuff.
i lasted 5 weeks on enanthate. literally destroyed a long term relationship i had, and even threatened my relationship with my kids.
this is one nasty mo fo...dont underestimate it. if i had my time again i wouldnt have touched it with a barge pole.
i was tired, irritable, angry and acting just plain weird with impulsive actions..bought a motorbike i probably wouldnt have, was overly emotional about everything.
im not saying this happens to everybody, but alot of people report psych effects. ive never had any extreme effects like these from any other compound..and ive used some hardcore stacks and doses.
my advice would be for anyone wondering or contemplating it...dont!. spend your dollars on something else that wont wreck your life and let the gains come.

Very interesting thread , and we always touch on side effects in its physical form , liver ,kidneys cholesterol etc but rarely touch base on mental sides and this is the primary one for me when I tell newbies to not touch tren to know how they react to increased hormone levels

I have run many tren cycles now , starting with ace , now I run mainly tritren and enanthate , I have run tren in short bursts and in longer cycles , doses usually round 75mg Ed

I do suffer the usual sides , lack of sleep being the main one

But by far tren has the biggest effect mentally on me , I have run good eq at 1200mg a week for well I've 16 weeks and never had anxiety issues , but tren is a different story

I get anxious , problems often feel bigger and more serious than they are , and def my mind can and will play tricks on me in my relationship , each and every day I need to take a step back and remind myself what is causing it , the tren

It's not unmanageable for me , and that's the reason I still include tren in most cycles , because I can recognize it and because to a large degree I can control it

When I stop tren every single time at the 2 week mark after last injection I immediately feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders , it happens without fail on that day !

And this to me is probably the single biggest reason it takes experience to use this compound , I know how I am on test alone , I know how I am on almost every stack , and I know how I react on tren now , if I was some first timer , dreaming on greatness , deciding to take 100mg e d , these mental sides could come as a major shock and without knowing it ruin a very important part of ones life , your relationships ! It's not something milk thistle can make right , can't go and get a plaster and hope it heals , ask any recovered alcoholic what it feels like to look back at the devastation caused and the inability to make things right again , post might be a bit melodramatic , but people have so much shit going on in there lives at the moment , tren can very easily tip the scales !

Makes me: over aggressive, short tempered, constantly mad, and makes me feel invincible. I cannot wait to get back on it this May...

Some background first: I had 4 cycles of other compounds under my belt, could have be considered an alcoholic, and hadn't taken my bipolar medication for over a year. Everything was great.
I then did Tren and it fucked me up big time! I became an invincible mean motherfucker. A week before the end of my cycle I had a run in with the law because all of the craziness had finally peaked. It's some bad bad shit!!! However, the gains I made were incredible and I had never looked that good my entire life. Anyways, after that "incident" I joined AA to help me give up drinking and started seeing a shrink who put me on heavy doses of three different psych meds (Lithium, Lamotrigine, Propranolol). I still continue to use gear even though my shrink says it'll fuck me up, his words. Little does he know I've already done two cycles since I started seeing him and everything is mentally great. The one thing I have noticed about being on these meds at such high dosages is that I don't get the same type of good aggression I used to get before while I was on juice. I also haven't made the same type of gains as I did before Tren. Now that I think about it my voice also doesn't deepen nor do my balls get sore like they used to before. I am taking higher dosages of gear and stacking more of them together so I'm guessing the meds are blocking something. There's no way I'm giving up my psych meds, but I need to figure out how to dial back in so that I can continue the progress I was making before. I'm almost willing to try Tren again to see if I get the gains it used to give me.

Makes me: over aggressive, short tempered, constantly mad, and makes me feel invincible. I cannot wait to get back on it this May...

That's the way to explain tren lol. It does make me extra crazy....but I'm still going to run it again :)

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom