Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The HGH Users Manual

I remeber when HGH was taboo a million years ago, now everyone loves the shit. I want to try it myself!!!!!!

I love the stuff. Definitely changed the look of my physique.
I definitely think its for the more advanced athlete though.

Nice job AAP!

I love hgh. Ive used both brand name and blue tops and had good success with both. IMO the person that will get the most benefit from gh is someone who is 35+ and not only wants to change their body composition but also wants to have an overall better feeling. It definitely makes you feel and look younger.

Great idea AAP

Im doing my research now so will be in this thread often looking for info .

So any one used it post up .

Brad.

Good thread if you can keep it on track.

Reactions: AAP
I love the stuff. Definitely changed the look of my physique.
I definitely think its for the more advanced athlete though.
What do you mean by 'advanced'? I fit the profile described by pbhardbody... 48YO, looking for a little more muscle tone, and to look and feel younger. I thought I was the target market for HGH.

What do you mean by 'advanced'? I fit the profile described by pbhardbody... 48YO, looking for a little more muscle tone, and to look and feel younger. I thought I was the target market for HGH.
I would agree that you are the target market for hgh. Im sure Alin will respond himself, but to add to what I said before (and this may be what he means as well) to get the most benefit from hgh or AAS you need to be serious about your training and your food intake. Sometimes people assume AAS or hgh is a "magic pill" you can take, not train seriously, and eat burgers and pizza, and transform your body. It just doesn't work that way.

But taking your age into account, if you train consistently, and have a pretty spot on diet, you should greatly benefit from hgh. It will make you feel better both physically and mentally. You should see muscle gains, lower bodyfat, and shorter recovery time.

What will HGH do for me?

Nothing. A lot. It really depends on "you", your expectations, your training, diet, other supplementation use, etc..

By itself, HGH will induce more fat burning and muscle recovery than normal. However, even though HGH is cheaper now than it was years ago, it is still a rather expensive option for those just wanting to burn some fat. (adjust the diet, hit the cardio you fat slags).

Combining it with AAS is where it's real magic lies because of it's synergistic nature. Think of AAS as regular grade gasoline and HGH turning them into higher premium grade fuel. You can get better results from AAS while using a bit less norm just by incorporating HGH.

It will still increase fat burning, but the main advantage is in it's recovery support. You recovery faster, heal better and often old nagging injuries are reduced to a degree. Which basically comes down to a simple mathematical formula on why it is a great weapon in the chemical enhancement arsenal.

The faster you recovery = the faster you can work the muscle again = the more workout per year that muscle gets = the more growth that occurs.

If you work each muscle group once a week, that is 52 workouts per year. Which is 52 times you have the opportunity to induce growth. (Doesn't sound like much huh?)
Increasing your recovery ability to where you work each muscle group (or prioritize weak ones) twice every ten days will give you more workouts per year in the long run and more chances to induce growth.

HGH can also work along AAS and increase protein synthesis which helps you get the most from your diet. If you are going to suffer through bland food and low carbs, it at least makes sense to have something to work for your benefit right?

How would you rate norditropin from novo nordisk in a comparison with serostim?

To be completely honest, I haven't had a chance to run the Nords for an extended time yet. I used them briefly for about 3 weeks before as I only had a very limit "trial" supply.

How much HGH should I take?

It depends. Really it is an individual thing. Also, there is no real formula for determining if xxx amount will work for you. Has a lot to do with the quality of the product as well.

I see damn good results on just 3ius of Serostim per day. I don't see squat on blue tops until I get up to the 5-6iu mark. Then it is usually around 7-8ius daily that I see the same results as I do with Serostim. Which goes back to what I originally posted about the actual MG of the vial contents and not the generic IU being stated.

Generally for anti-aging purposes 2ius will do.
For general exercise and health purposes (non bodybuilding) 3ius is a minimum
For intense bodybuilding and changing your body dramatically (dieting, etc..) 5ius minimum.

Top Bottom