Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Peptide Guru's....once and for all...mixing peptides together..

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok goddamn it......I have read that it is absolutely ok to mix a peptide such as GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin in the same syringe as CJC-1295.

I have also read that it is absolutely NOT ok to do so. Skimming forums, googleing, ect....I have run into countless examples of each...

So which is it???!!! Slin pins are dirt cheap but i'd just as soon not waste them if I dont need to.
Cross contamination obviously is the issue here.

Anyone? I consider myself pretty fucking educated on GHRH's but this is one I cant get a concrete answer on.

I always did them seperately, Injected one used the same slin pin and did the other, if you use alcohol swab the bottle and the area you inject i see no problems.

and it's more accurate that way.

I always did them seperately, Injected one used the same slin pin and did the other, if you use alcohol swab the bottle and the area you inject i see no problems.

and it's more accurate that way.

I wouldnt mind 10mcg off here or there as far as inaccuracy. But would you say it would tecnically be ok as far as the peps in the same pin being mixed together?

I wouldnt mind 10mcg off here or there as far as inaccuracy. But would you say it would tecnically be ok as far as the peps in the same pin being mixed together?

I don't mess with peptides anymore ,you know the reason why, however some have a more delicate molecular structure hence the reason not to mix.

I don't mess with peptides anymore ,you know the reason why, however some have a more delicate molecular structure hence the reason not to mix.

Yeah I know bro. Ipam has been treating me real good. No glucose problems and over 8 weeks straight now. Well.....slin pins are cheap so I guess ill just pin twice instead of chancing fucking with the integrity of the peptide.

Top Bottom