Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh for building mass

big-g

hey, i have a question for all people who have ever used Hgh or people with knowledge about it.
I had a conversation with a pro BB and he told me it was better to use 10 iu HGH for 10 weeks then 5 iu for 20 weeks.
Is this true.

thanx

Actually, I don't belive in short-term high-dose uses; I've ran MANY GH and IGF cycles and I'll tell you from my experience and the people' I've worked with, GH is better in longer cycles at lower dosages.

Let me put it this way, I saw more results running 4IUs/ED for 12 months then I did running 18IUs/ED for 12 weeks.

Mr.X

In all honesty, I've never found gh to be particularl anabolic. I'm and old fart and so have plenty of other reasons to use it, but not to get big.

big-g said:
hey, i have a question for all people who have ever used Hgh or people with knowledge about it.
I had a conversation with a pro BB and he told me it was better to use 10 iu HGH for 10 weeks then 5 iu for 20 weeks.
Is this true.

thanx

Not sure that advice makes any sense at all. Regardless of the dose, it takes most people (unless they are over 40) at least 3 to 6 mos to see any tangible results from GH--that is, except for the side effects. Taking 10ius out of the gate for 10 weeks would probably have little in the way of long term benefits and would give you some very unpleasant sides. Luck.

Top Bottom