Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help with my cycle(s)

newpie90

Hey guys
I really need your help and will appreciate any help and advice .
I have done 4 cycles so far ( last cycle was almost 2 years ago )
Used almost everything except tren and clen but I need more experts' opinion .
My status :
Lifting for 5 years
Roughly 16 percent body fat ( most in the belly area )
Doing cardio 40 minutes everyday and training 6 days a week and I have a very strict diet but its getting very hard to lose anymore .
I have access to all types of test , tren , EQ , primo , winny , anvar , masteron , hcq , clomid , nolva and I'm on holidays for 6 months before going back to Australia where I can't get any legit gears and it's gonna be super expensive so wanna try to get shredded as much as I can while adding some size
My thoughts : I am thinking of running 8 weeks cycle and rest of 6 weeks and do another 8 weeks cycle . I don't want to use test because I don't want to play with my testerone level so any thoughts how to run these two cycles ??
Thinking of doing
Week 1 to 8 - 200 mg primo
Week 1 to 8 - 200 mg masteron
Week 1 to 6 : oral winny 50 mg per day
Second cycle : 1 to 8 200 mg tren
1 to 8 : EQ 400 mg per week
4to 8 : anavar 50 mg
I want to run it low because I don't want to experience any sides and plz help me to design my two cutting cycles with the proper pct and hcq

Thank you

If you don't want to use test or mess with your test then don't run any steroids.

Run a test base because your cycle as planned is not optimal.

you aren't taking enough time in between. why are you even calling this 'cycling'. it is just staying on, if that is what you want to do then no problem but to call this plan cycling is ridiculous!

you gotta run your pct, take time off.. then you worry about your next cycle

Top Bottom